1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by FuzzyBlueBaron

1. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    Yups. Doesn't make much sense I was banned for this long since the message states that points expire after a year, yet its been a year and the bans get longer. Meanwhile I get punished for a gif and Kouji makes a thread with the only intent being to flame yet doesn't even get a slap on the wrist.

The Internet at its finest.
    Jul 13, 2014
  2. Kouji
    Kouji
    Just to be clear, it hasn't been close to a year: http://i.imgur.com/YxL1Ser.png

And no, the intent was for people to stop making bad class suggestions and so far it seems to have work, not that you'll change your mind. Either way I'll just leave it at that. I honestly don't want to argue with you anymore.
    Jul 13, 2014
  3. Kouji
    Kouji
    Last thing, for a thread made only to flame, it sure did a terrible job against anyone not named bobotype (and even you know how bad he is).
    Jul 13, 2014
  4. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    Maybe implementing a system where you can see that would help? Iunno. Seems smart to me.
    Jul 13, 2014
  5. Kouji
    Kouji
    Technically it's there, but it has to be disabled since it allows people to delete their own warnings when they view them.

If it allowed you to see it, it'd been enabled long ago. It's the reason the conversations that tell you how many points you get + what number you are on exist.

If you ever want to know stuff like how many warnings are currently active or something, feel free to ask though.
    Jul 13, 2014
  6. Kouji
    Kouji
    allowed you to just see it*
    Jul 13, 2014