1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Gurin

1. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    You yoinking me, sir?

Where to?
    Jul 3, 2014
  2. Gurin
    Gurin
    Yes I am, tall one.
    Jul 3, 2014
  3. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    You failed to answer to question, o fair cheek'd one. Whither would you yoink me?
    Jul 3, 2014
  4. Gurin
    Gurin
    I be yo inking you because you have been inactive lately, country inter be bad??????
    Jul 4, 2014
  5. Gurin
    Gurin
    Internet*, seeming so, how was the move, you settled in your house yet?
    Jul 4, 2014
  6. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Yerp, the only internet I have access to is via a mobile hotspot, which costs about 10$ a GB. ;_;

Once we've got real internet sorted at the new place (v cool, btw-- it's basically a huge old inn ^_^) then I'll make a move to get CSKII etc moving again.
    Jul 4, 2014
  7. Gurin
    Gurin
    Oh that's good, I heard your wife was having heart problems or something? Is that going fine now .

Also damn, $10 a GB >.>.>.>.>.>>.>.>.>
    Jul 4, 2014
  8. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Heart problems? Huh. Not sure how people got that impression. MJ has chronic fatigue, so she spends a chunk of her days being exhausted just by being awake. We're working to manage it as best we can, but it's still a thing, if that's what you were wondering. :)
    Jul 4, 2014