1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Asu

1. TeQaS
    TeQaS
    Kag must have ranked games :) 5vs5
    Jul 26, 2014
  2. Geti
    Geti
    Fwiw KAG has more players now than it did towards the end of alpha and noone was panicking that it was "dying" then. We're not going to do any permanent free content at all because it breeds hackers, kids and trolls, but are considering a free weekend on steam as a possibility, or more sales. We're focussing on making the game more accessible to newbies as well.
    Jul 26, 2014
  3. Geti
    Geti
    Rankings are possible without us intervening (see black death for example) - global rankings would be meaningless as there are too many different modes where different actions have different importance.
    Jul 26, 2014
  4. TeQaS
    TeQaS
    we dont must have mods to ranked games lol
    Jul 26, 2014
  5. TeQaS
    TeQaS
    Ranked games 6vs6 on ctf.
    No servers, no mods. Only must take country.
    Jul 26, 2014
  6. Geti
    Geti
    We need cameron to finish his gather code really, so that people who want to play more serious games can do so. Adding rankings to the API isn't likely to happen, the guy who works on it has been taking a lot of time off.
    Jul 27, 2014
  7. Asu
    Asu
    sinitreo might take a look at this, maybe he could do something with KScript2 and some IRC bot (I could make one, I've already done some scripts around this, though it'd be coded in GM :c)?
    Jul 27, 2014
  8. Geti
    Geti
    GM is no good in KAG any more. talk with cameron1010 in irc afaik he has almost-100% working gather code just needs testing and a few fixes (and probably more people poking him about it)
    Jul 28, 2014
  9. Asu
    Asu
    Wait, when I'm saying GM, it's game maker, not game monkey.
    Jul 28, 2014
  10. Asu
    Asu
    Or however it's called.
    Jul 28, 2014