1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Klokinator

1. Hella
    Hella
    Klok, he didn't hate him, it's more to do with frustration. I'm sure there are plenty of people who never even knew who Kouji was who are offering condolences, because they can see that some people do care, and their not totally cold asshats. <3
    Jul 25, 2014
  2. Asu
    Asu
    It's kind of hypocrisy to cry "oh the game will never be the same without you" when you never knew him. I personally noticed he was a good guy when he was on his CTF server on classic years ago (Not sure if it was his one)
    Aug 13, 2014
  3. Klokinator
    Klokinator
    Lol Asu, can't tell if you're talking about me, duploblocks, or hella when you say "you" XD
    Aug 13, 2014
  4. Asu
    Asu
    "...without YOU" - I'm talking of Kouji
    ...when YOU never... - I'm talking to the guys saying this, more generally a big part of the guys on the in memory of kouji thread.
    Aug 13, 2014
  5. Klokinator
    Klokinator
    Yeah a lot of people in that thread saying RIP and I doubt thy ever PM'd him or anything. Still, it's good that they're trying to respect his memory. He was a good guy and it sucks he's gone. First Kouji, now Robin Williams. This is a really FML last 30 days.
    Aug 13, 2014
  6. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    now joan rivers aswell its so sad
    Sep 22, 2014
  7. Klokinator
    Klokinator
    She died weeks ago though, not today...?

I also like, not to be spiteful or anything, don't really know/care about her.
    Sep 22, 2014