1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sam_Westing

1. Humblar_Tabulu
    Humblar_Tabulu
    Sure man. If you really did not do anything to be banned, then yes, we can un-ban you.What is your name? You may have been ping banned, in which case, it takes ten minutes to unban you

It does it automatically
    Aug 4, 2014
  2. Sam_Westing
    Sam_Westing
    My Steam name is Sam_Westing and I think my Kag name is just Sam Westing. I will go see if I was ping banned.
    Aug 4, 2014
  3. Sam_Westing
    Sam_Westing
    It must be ping ban because I joined the server and was disconnected. Tried to rejoin and it said I was banned.
    Aug 4, 2014
  4. Humblar_Tabulu
    Humblar_Tabulu
    Yeah man. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about that. It's on your end. Could be your internet, or your location/distance from where the server is hosted. WE host our server on the East coast of the US.
    Aug 4, 2014
  5. Humblar_Tabulu
    Humblar_Tabulu
    Once your ping exceeds a certain amount (I think 200 or so) then it automatically will kick you. If you would like to donate, you can get vip privileges, which will enable you to never be ping banned or kicked i believe
    Aug 4, 2014