1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by icemusher

1. Smithyman
    Smithyman
    Ummmm im not really sure about what it is that you're asking me xD so im gonna write what I think ur asking but if its something else then ignore my next comment! :D
    Aug 8, 2014
  2. Smithyman
    Smithyman
    Wait no i realised i have no idea how to answer •_•
    Aug 8, 2014
  3. Smithyman
    Smithyman
    Sorry im not much help when it comes to explaining things xD also sorry for the 3 day late reply... And for not even answering your question but spamming 3 messages :D
    Aug 8, 2014
  4. icemusher
    icemusher
    Okay, so I've seen you're banners. I can put the backround onto a banner. My problem is placing sprites onto a banner. Can you help with that?
    Aug 8, 2014
  5. Smithyman
    Smithyman
    So do you mean how to put them on without the white background coming with it?
    Aug 9, 2014
  6. icemusher
    icemusher
    Yes. Right now, I use the free-form slection.
    Aug 9, 2014
  7. Smithyman
    Smithyman
    Umm (sorry I'm not much help >.<) well what i do is i use the selector tool thingy (forgot what its called), the tool where u can drag a box over the pixels/blocks/whatever to select it so that u can copy it or move it around. While doing that hold CTRL so that you can create multiple boxes at once and that way you can accurately use the boxes to select thee..... UGH I FORGOT WHAT I WAS SAYING
    Aug 11, 2014
  8. Smithyman
    Smithyman
    Also btw i use paint.net for making banners so if your using something else i don't know if it works the same way
    Aug 11, 2014
  9. Smithyman
    Smithyman
    Ok thats it i suck at explaining. IM USING PICTURES
    Aug 11, 2014