1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by CaptainKyle

1. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    True, so watch what you say about meh! By the way, I took this picture ironically...I dislike duck faces. LOL ;)
    Aug 15, 2014
  2. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    it looks normal,also tomorrow friday the 15th of august we're having a thief meeting on roleplay come any time at around 6 pm (im averaging right now)
    Aug 15, 2014
  3. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    6pm, your time? or Texas time? :P
    Aug 15, 2014
  4. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    gonna be texas time but something came up .-. look at the guild page for more info
    Aug 16, 2014
  5. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    Dammit. Can't play tonight. Our wireless card is screwed up, so we don't have internet connection to the one computer in our house that runs KAG. This sucks. >:/
    Aug 16, 2014
  6. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    *Peeks around corner* I hate it too but I've gotten it working for a little while this morning. It'll probably turn off later though and I wont be able to get it back on. *Goes back behind corner and into own profile... or something*
    Aug 16, 2014
  7. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    *Also peeks around corner and sits hoping to hear more wise words from kyle lel*

Yea you won't want to involve a girl in those conversations :)
    Aug 21, 2014