1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Creille

1. Creille
    Creille
    First of all, today i was walking around college and saw some guy playing KAG on a computer in the library, It brought back a lot of memories of the community and constant hours spent trying to capture that flag. To be honest I really do miss this game but i know in my heart i can't play it again for at least a few years.
    Aug 20, 2014
  2. Creille
    Creille
    I used to spend way to long doing things on the forum that only now do i realize were superficial. Such as hoarding likes and trying to increase my message count all in order to gain trophies and titles which mean little compared to the fun i could of been having. I apologize in sincerity to the people who i indirectly annoyed (some of you moderators i'm sure would have hated me).
    Aug 20, 2014
  3. Creille
    Creille
    So this afternoon i arrived back on the forum, and not being logged in at the time encountered a thread that made my heart break. I would like to dedicate this next comment to Kouji and anyone who knew him.
    Aug 20, 2014
  4. Creille
    Creille
    In all the time i played KAG and joined the forum i always viewed Kouji as a role model and he had so much of my respect. He was always that sort of person who would bring laughter and fun with him into any server he joined.
    Aug 20, 2014
  5. Creille
    Creille
    It seems weird to say i never actually met Kouji in the flesh as i feel (and a lot of people would agree) that his personality and his attitude towards life shown through his profile and the way he communicated.
    Aug 20, 2014
  6. Creille
    Creille
    Kouji you were an ideal of mine and i will miss you a lot! I regret so much in not even knowing that you were gone, let alone not having talked to you in over a year. I'm sure in heaven you will be loved just as much as you were here.
    Aug 20, 2014
  7. Creille
    Creille
    I didn't really know where to put that and seeing your profile closed brought back another pang, hopefully you will see this somehow, and i apologize for some of the stuff i did.
    R.I.P Kouji <3
    Aug 20, 2014
  8. Creille
    Creille
    For all i know no one may see this but If anyone who i used to hang out with here would like to add me on Steam, my account name is also Creille, it would be great to get back in touch with some of my old KAG friends :)
    GOODBYE KING ARTHURS GOLD! <3
    -Creille (Chauncey Cooper)
    Aug 20, 2014
  9. Creille
    Creille
    (Sorry to drag on)
    Aug 20, 2014
  10. Conquerer
    Conquerer
    RIP Kouji
    Dec 13, 2014
  11. Aegis
    Aegis
    I miss your server. It was so fun back then.
    Jan 24, 2015