1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by CaptainKyle

1. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    *swings from tree and takes gold*

Mwahaha runs away with it
    Aug 21, 2014
  2. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    Rude... Humph. :)
    Aug 21, 2014
  3. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    *Hands gold back to Marie and shoots kyle lel*
    Aug 21, 2014
  4. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    *dodges arrow and uses grappling hook to retrieve the gold and continues to run away*
    Aug 21, 2014
  5. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    *Chases after Kyle and does a bunch of parkour and flips*

Gets liv and day to help chase
    Aug 21, 2014
  6. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    Wtf, Kyle? XD
    Aug 21, 2014
  7. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    *gently pushes marie to the side* no worries i'll get him! *pulls out sniper rifle and snipes kyle*
    Aug 21, 2014
  8. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    A sniper rifle? What happened to your bow, man?
    Aug 21, 2014
  9. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    Blah to ancient
    Aug 21, 2014
  10. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    Okay... xD
    Aug 21, 2014
  11. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    *falls to the ground,dying but throws bag of gold into a river and the bag of gold floats away while my body disintegrates into ashes*
    Aug 21, 2014
  12. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    *leaps onto jet ski, and snatches up gold, then heads back to shore...just in time to watch Cap's ashes drift downstream* So long, Voldemort!! XD
    Aug 21, 2014
  13. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    *walks to the river bed a mile down the river and picks up the bag of gold and walks into the guild hq and locks it* Distraction is the best tool to any thief whether you use the tools at your availability or you use people *takes out a pick of a guy in a outfit perfectly similar to mine* heh.
    Aug 21, 2014
  14. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    Wha- but I...that really was Voldemort!
    Aug 21, 2014
  15. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    *dying i go to a river and drops the bag of gold in a small water proof crate and sends it down the river then i run to sly fox and opens cloak to reveal a suicide vest* YOU'RE COMING WITH ME! *BOOM!* *dies x.X
    Aug 21, 2014
  16. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    Okay, well, so long Kyle! *takes off running after the waterproof chest before it slides off a waterfall* xD
    Aug 21, 2014
  17. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    *a mile down from the river bed i walk to the river bed and grab the gold and hooks it on my belt then takes out a picture of a guy with a outfit completely similar to mine* Heh Distraction the perfect tool to any thief. *throws the pic in the river and walks away unseen and unheard*
    Aug 21, 2014
  18. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    *completely unaware of everything*
    Aug 21, 2014
  19. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    *pokes unaware blu with a stick* (I use sticks instead of fingers cause i've been bitten by alot of girls <_<)
    Aug 21, 2014
  20. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    I am not joking i have been bitten by girls <_< like chomp chomp on my poor, hand, arm, neck, cheek even my nose .-.
    Aug 21, 2014
  21. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    *awkward* I have to leave! Watching a movie a movie with my fam! Bye! Ttyl!
    Aug 21, 2014
  22. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    bye bye! hope you dont mind i blow up liv! *takes out detonator and blows up sly instead* >_> oh..........I put the c4 in the wrong place...........oopsie.....
    Aug 21, 2014
  23. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    LOL! this got pretty crazy!

*pulls off disguise and show that liv was me and you just blew up liv! :o* Disguises are the best! lel *accidentally steps on a button labeled nuke. Everyone dies*
    Aug 21, 2014
  24. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    ...Why does do I have this under me? *Picks up C4* *Blows up* Really guys?!
    Aug 21, 2014
  25. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    Two birds one stone!
    Aug 21, 2014
  26. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    *blows up sly who was disguised as liv with dynamite* I love blowing up shizz :3
    Aug 21, 2014
  27. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    *Poof* Regenerates and spawns near Cap. Why?! What have I done?! *Hands begin to crumble into ash* I did nothing to deserve this. I was just trying to say something and I was blown up!
    Aug 21, 2014
  28. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    *sctaches snitch behind the ears and feeds her some regenerating herbs* Sorreh :3 I was aiming for sly but if it makes it up i nailed altair to a crucifix and threw him into a mud pit with pigs who are sitting on his face right now :3
    Aug 21, 2014
  29. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    *Regenerates body* Oh. Thanks. I hate it when I turn to ash. I only have nine lives. And if you ask how... I'll say because I'm a cat. I'm a cool cat. Cooler than the other cats and so I had an extra life when I was born. I had ten lives. Now I only have nine.
    Aug 21, 2014
  30. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    Get off mah status! :P

Jk.. ^_^
    Aug 21, 2014
  31. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    ...*Creeps up behind Blu* Say that again! *Holds knife across throat* Seriously! Say that again!
    Aug 21, 2014
  32. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    Shut up, Jim! Go deal with Sherlock!! Jesus.... :/
    Aug 21, 2014
  33. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    No! I mean say what you said before... uh... something! What you said before or I will kill you!
    Aug 21, 2014
  34. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    Don't you mean that you'll skin me and turn me into shoes? ^_^
    Aug 21, 2014
  35. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    *Bristles angrily* I mean it! I will kill you! I am not cruel. I'll show you mercy and give you a swift death. You can only live if you tell me what you said before!
    Aug 21, 2014
  36. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    Get off mah man! *furrows brows..* Wait, that doesn't sound right. *scrolls up* Get off mah lawn! No.... *scrolls up* Get of mah status! XD
    Aug 21, 2014
  37. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    *Feels invisible hands trying to take me back to own profile* No! I won't go! Just answer my question!
    Aug 21, 2014
  38. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    *Hacks kag forums. Shuts the website down* Hey guys i got it!
    Aug 21, 2014
  39. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    *Error* KAG forums closes. Wait... what? How did it close if I'm still typing this message?
    Aug 21, 2014
  40. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    Kag Forums app? :D
    Aug 21, 2014