1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by BluMarie11

1. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    :D Yes!!! I'm annoying! Finally. I'm the one annoying you and you aren't the one annoying me. Ah. Paradise. Sorry, I've got to go stalk your profile. See you later!
    Aug 21, 2014
  2. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    (I didn't have space to write about Kyle) xD
    Aug 21, 2014
  3. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    (Okay)
    Aug 21, 2014
  4. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    Kyle constantly steals my gold, is always pushing me into running rivers, and never ceases to call me mean names...So, yeah...we're best friends. ^_^
    Aug 21, 2014
  5. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    Yay! And we're the best three friends that anyone has ever had I mean the three best friends that anyone has ever had. You can't blame it on me. You're the one who got the song stuck in my head.
    Aug 21, 2014
  6. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    This is my version. Ehem. *Clears throat* Alright. Blu is a ruhtard. Sly is still a dork and Cap is the guy that blows me up all the time. Whoo! *Claps hands together* And I am the bobkat awesome thing that has ten lives and can transform into an elf! Whoo!!!
    Aug 21, 2014
  7. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    Well im not actually on your profile a lot i just keep getting 21 ALERTS EVERYTIME I COME ON!!!! lol i only reply to things i don't scroll down *scrolls down* yea see i'm not reading other stuff on your profile *hmm lets see what __ had to say* oh ermmm nothing :D
    Aug 21, 2014
  8. BluMarie11
    Aug 21, 2014
  9. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    Yea maybe we should stop stalking you lol
    Aug 21, 2014
  10. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    *Punches both in the face and runs back to own profile*
    Aug 21, 2014
  11. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    *pulls out bazooka and blows liv's profile up* mwahaha
    Aug 21, 2014
  12. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    *Still running*
    Aug 21, 2014
  13. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    *Stops to think, walks away saying*: We have no lives xD
    Aug 21, 2014
  14. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    "But a life is not a living." Robin Hobb Quotes. Yes. We have no lives.
    Aug 21, 2014
  15. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    Oh, for God's sake... get a life, will you?
    William Shatner

:D
    Aug 21, 2014
  16. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    Kirk!
    Aug 21, 2014
  17. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    xD the only way to describe me is i am me xD but i have a saying for this because i have heard those words many times (get a life)
    Aug 22, 2014
  18. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    The only response i have is this ( This is something i enjoy, If i waste time on something i enjoy its not time wasted, unlike others who stress out get drunk and other stuff thats they hate but still do that is time wasted for life is what you like to do when living) I just turned into yoda .-.
    Aug 22, 2014