1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by CaptainKyle

1. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    Whats a pet gold?
    Aug 22, 2014
  2. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    A pet made of gold or gold you keep as a pet >_>
    Aug 22, 2014
  3. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    oh lol :D *gold doesn't blow up, sly runs away with it*
    Aug 22, 2014
  4. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    Goddamit >.> *keeps on pressing detonator* Hmm Whats wrong with it? *scratches head* *Sly blows in the distance* Hmm i wonder if the wireless transmitter is shorted <.<
    Aug 22, 2014
  5. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    *while flying in sky, pulls out jetpack and flies into a invisible spaceship that takes me to space, (first picks up liv and marie) and blows up the earth with kyle in it* mwahahah
    Aug 22, 2014
  6. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    *opens eyes and finds self on a meteror with a space suit on and sees several other spacemen aiming a rail cannon at 3 people floating by* Dafuq? Is that sly? and marie and snitch........... *rail cannon fires and blows them up and sends them hurling towards a blue dwarf* Oh..... Houston we have a problem >_>
    Aug 22, 2014
  7. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    xD ok u win
    Aug 22, 2014
  8. BluMarie11
    BluMarie11
    ...?
    Aug 23, 2014
  9. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    yus! xD
    Aug 23, 2014
  10. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    AHAHAHA just kidding *shoots kyle with a lazer arm blaster and takes gold pet* wipe yourself off boy, you dead :D
    Aug 23, 2014
  11. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    *lazer hits me and sends me flying off mteror and flying towards the earth* * Puts on nano armour and activates cryo status as i enter the earth atmosphere and safely reaches the ground and medics patch me and i go and start counting gold thinking og sly who is floating towards a blue dwarf star about to be burned to a crisp* Life's good.
    Aug 23, 2014
  12. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    To bad you haven't learned technology D: *walks into portal and disappears to who knows where* WOW THIS TECHNOLOGY IS S***! Where the heck am i? *figures out im on the moon* oh cool
    Aug 23, 2014
  13. CaptainKyle
    CaptainKyle
    *goes on a lunar exploration research trip and finds sly on the moon* Hey sly! *drop kicks him and sends him flying off the moon*
    Aug 24, 2014
  14. CaptianSlyfox
    CaptianSlyfox
    *uses world transform machine, goes to kyrpto* mwahaha now im superman :D
    Aug 24, 2014