1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Jepton

1. Rayne
    Rayne
    might be a bit misleading i think, if you want to sprite a dual-wielder i might want to code it.
    Aug 23, 2014
  2. Jepton
    Jepton
    I'll try it out, but I don't have ideas for the gliding.
    Aug 23, 2014
  3. Rayne
    Rayne
    when i said i'll code it i meant as a new class, it doesnt need gliding if we give it some other movement skill, such as amazing wall climbing or something.
    Aug 23, 2014
  4. Jepton
    Jepton
    Oh. So the 'p' menu could contain sub-classes? In that case, should I just leave the gliding parts there and have you not use them?
    Aug 23, 2014
  5. Rayne
    Rayne
    since this would be a new class, no it wouldnt be in the p menu, and yea that works.

i had the idea of making a dual wielder class that required timed clicks to continue a combo awhile ago.
    Aug 23, 2014
  6. Jepton
    Jepton
    What do you want it to look like? A lightly-armored knight? An armored archer? how many hearts would it have?
    Aug 24, 2014
  7. Rayne
    Rayne
    light knight, 2
    Aug 24, 2014
  8. Jepton
    Jepton
    Aug 24, 2014
  9. Rayne
    Rayne
    not bad
    Aug 27, 2014
  10. Jepton
    Jepton
    So...keep on going? Or leather armor? Reinforced armor?
    Aug 27, 2014
  11. 101i
    101i
    I had a duel wielder sprite sheet somewhere for my mod, I'll have a look tonight.
    Aug 27, 2014
  12. Jepton
    Jepton
    That would save me some time. And Rayne, of course.
    Aug 27, 2014
  13. 101i
    101i
    nope, deleted it when w/ the rest o f my mod.
    Aug 28, 2014
  14. Jepton
    Jepton
    Shiiiiiit
    Aug 28, 2014