1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by icemusher

1. Brownies
    Brownies
    Np Eragon make me in rage.
    Removed my admin rĂ´le because he said i add gravity and test and wasnt me ! Make me rage. But he is a lier and i Can prood i have logs and people need to vote if i re be an admin, Wtf i did nothing. eragon did all and he isnt punished That make me raaaage. So gonna sleep. Have a good Day. And God Kill Eragon. Bye :3
    Aug 30, 2014
  2. icemusher
    icemusher
    Naw, he removed ya becuase you lied and said you started kag in 2009.
    Aug 30, 2014
  3. EhRa
    EhRa
    WTF BROWNIES...I fucking removed sv_test and gravity when I left dude. @Tsilliev
    Aug 31, 2014
  4. Brownies
    Brownies
    You didnt. Send yours console and chatlog to @Tsilliev ..
    so You win. Wasnt me but in a groups thats always the Most up grade (Superadmin) who win.
    Aug 31, 2014
  5. EhRa
    EhRa
    Dude Brownies I did send my chatlogs and consoles to Tsilliev. Thats not true, the superadmins dont always win. And I did remove sv test etc. Lets just drop this, ive had enough of your bickering.
    Aug 31, 2014
  6. PinXviiN
    PinXviiN
    Brownies, calm your tits, you're not going to die. Though you act like you will T_T
    Aug 31, 2014