1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by toffie0

1. Aeroblitzer
    Aeroblitzer
    *Checks in lost and found*
    *Finds you* :)
    :P Sorry, I know this post is originally intended to be serious...
    But, to satisfy you, here is a serious reply:
    Look within yourself. Clear your mind, and focus on the person that you really are. Forgot about the worldly matters that bewitch, harm or divert you, and return to the person you originally were. Then only, will you be found. Wow. I think I did well there xD
    Oct 3, 2014
  2. toffie0
    toffie0
    xD

problem is i dont even know who i was before
    Oct 3, 2014
  3. Aeroblitzer
    Aeroblitzer
    Then read through previous chat logs to find out xD
    Oops, sorry again.
    Oct 4, 2014
  4. Aeroblitzer
    Aeroblitzer
    But,
    Don't worry, you do remember who you were. We all have the ability to listen to our heart. And that is who we are. It tells us to do things that we feel is naturally correct. Even if in the real world they're completely wrong. Speaking of the real world, that's what your brain tells you. It tells you, what the outside world wants to hear. Your heart tells you, what your inner soul wants to hear.
    Oct 4, 2014
  5. Aeroblitzer
    Aeroblitzer
    So next time you're faced with a choice, do what you 'feel' is correct. Not what the outside world thinks is correct.
    Oct 4, 2014
  6. Aeroblitzer
    Aeroblitzer
    Sorry, it was too long for one comment. xD
    Oct 4, 2014
  7. toffie0
    toffie0
    xD it's fine...
    Oct 4, 2014
  8. Aeroblitzer
    Aeroblitzer
    Well. Hopefully you found yourself.