1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by dayleaf

1. MelMinaya
    MelMinaya
    Just today I was trying to log in and doesn't want to work. Has it happened to you? I open my game and log in and everything and the servers wont even show.
    Oct 6, 2014
  2. dayleaf
    dayleaf
    It happened to me once long ago, i ust joined in and the servers showed up one day, it auto-fixed itself, but you can try re-installing it, maybe it works :3
    Oct 6, 2014
  3. dayleaf
    dayleaf
    duhhh correction *it happened to me once long ago, i just joined and servers DIDNT show up, then one day (after several days) the servers showed theirselves again, it auto-fixed itself, but you can try re-installing it, maybe it works :3 *
    Oct 6, 2014
  4. MelMinaya
    MelMinaya
    Hey Leafy, I checked on the help section and I fixed it! But my game is acting weird, it zooms in all the time and it's just impossible to play with it zooming in. Already tried re-installing. Don't know what to do, oh well. xD
    Oct 7, 2014
  5. dayleaf
    dayleaf
    Zooming in? it "auto-zoom" itself? or maybe you touch the wheel of the mouse accidentally xD , or you can make a thread in the Help Section too. good luck!
    Oct 7, 2014
  6. MelMinaya
    MelMinaya
    Nah, dun wanna make a thread. xD Thanks!
    Oct 7, 2014
  7. icemusher
    icemusher
    Try deleting version.txt?
    Nov 6, 2014
  8. MelMinaya
    MelMinaya
    Hi Icy, I already fixed the game, I can join servers and etc but I just can't seem to play. I don't know why. It's this shitty laptop, I wish mine could work lol.
    Nov 17, 2014