1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by 101i

1. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    What?
    Oct 7, 2014
  2. startselect3
    startselect3
    Super Smash Bros Four.
    Oct 29, 2014
  3. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    I don't have it on DS yet. :/
    Oct 30, 2014
  4. startselect3
    startselect3
    every SSB sequel is just the same thing, Nintendo is trying to squeeze as much money out of the series as they can.
    Oct 30, 2014
  5. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    Lol. Don't even try to make that argument. Not only do each character have new moves and taunts, other things such as the physics, maps, and game modes change as well.
    Oct 30, 2014
  6. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    Why do you think Project M exists you dunce? I mean seriously.
    Oct 30, 2014
  7. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    OH AND THERES ALSO MORE ONLINE SUPPORT AND NEW FUCKING CHARACTERS EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.

Please leave my profile page.
    Oct 30, 2014
  8. startselect3
    startselect3
    now i see why people hate you >.>
    Oct 30, 2014
  9. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    Considering I am purposely being a dick because you just bashed a company who is the least corrupt of all top gaming companies on the market along with one of their highest rated and my own personal favorite game without any proof as to your claims being true, I would say you deserve it.
    Oct 30, 2014
  10. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    Oh and I called you a dunce. You can take that as a personal insult or a joke if you want. I meant it as a joke. As for the rest, if you haven't noticed, I purposely write long ass posts siding with the opposite of whoever is writing to get them riled up. I do that also because I think its funny, primarily since neither opinion, serious or not, matters in the grand scheme of things.
    Oct 30, 2014
  11. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    Like what I just did with these two posts. :)
    Oct 30, 2014
  12. startselect3
    startselect3
    You are such a baby.
    Oct 30, 2014
  13. Duplolas
    Oct 30, 2014
  14. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    Btw. Take a look at Playstation All Stars and other clones of SSB, then come back to me. My video game knowledge > Yours.
    Oct 30, 2014
  15. startselect3
    startselect3
    Sure, whatever you say. I'm not saying Nintendo is worse then every other console, I'm just saying they are producing the same thing, such as Pokemon and SSB over and over. PlayStation and Xbox do it just as much, like COD and Halo. Also why are you such a baby over this? Grow up.
    Oct 30, 2014
  16. 101i
    101i
    If Nintendo didn't make sequels for their big titles, what sort of company would they be!!?!?! (Besides dead)
    Oct 30, 2014
  17. startselect3
    startselect3
    maybe they could just be more original?
    Oct 30, 2014
  18. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    Im not being a baby. I am throwing down words onto a comment box that I see on my screen. It takes 2 minutes and it gives me something to do and laugh at a bit.
    Oct 30, 2014
  19. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    LOLOLOLOLOOL. BE MORE ORIGINAL. NINTENDO IS THE ORIGINAL. MARIO KART. SSB. MARIO PARTY. THERE ARE COUNTLESS KNOCKOFFS OF THESE GAMES. NONE OF THEM EVER COME ANY WHERE AS CLOSE TO NINTENDO'S PRODUCTS.
    Oct 30, 2014
  20. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    Compare Nintendo to other game developers like Call of Duty and Halo and come back. Please. Please. I ask you to think about what you say next since if it is dumb, I am posting it to Neogaf to get a few good laughs out of their community.
    Oct 30, 2014
  21. startselect3
    startselect3
    this is why i like 101i he gives a valid argument and doesnt post two comments in a row crying about how much of a wrong bigot i am, you on the other hand...
    Oct 30, 2014
  22. startselect3
    startselect3
    also about the last thing you said, if you compare something bad to two things that are worse it doesnt make it good.
    Oct 30, 2014
  23. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    I gave an extremely great arguement with evidence and real life examples to back me up. I just phrased it in an insulting way. Such is the way I do my magic.

As for your second comment, it doesn't make it good (although everyone but you seems to love it), but it makes it makes it better than the other garbage you put above it.
    Oct 30, 2014
  24. startselect3
    startselect3
    "I gave an extremely great arguement with evidence and real life examples to back me up. I just phrased it in an insulting way. Such is the way I do my magic." "LOLOLOLOLOOL. BE MORE ORIGINAL. NINTENDO IS THE ORIGINAL. MARIO KART. SSB. MARIO PARTY. THERE ARE COUNTLESS KNOCKOFFS OF THESE GAMES. NONE OF THEM EVER COME ANY WHERE AS CLOSE TO NINTENDO'S PRODUCTS.
    "
    Oct 30, 2014
  25. startselect3
    startselect3
    "As for your second comment, it doesn't make it good (although everyone but you seems to love it), but it makes it makes it better than the other garbage you put above it." so you are areing with me?
    Oct 30, 2014
  26. 101i
    101i
    I love smash but I see where your coming from ss3, just keep in mind that Nintendo uses smash to bring all their titles together, advertising titles to others who might not of seen them.
    Oct 30, 2014
  27. startselect3
    startselect3
    huh, thats a good point, "this is why i like 101i he gives a valid argument and doesnt post two comments in a row crying about how much of a wrong bigot i am, you on the other hand..."
    Oct 30, 2014
  28. 101i
    101i
    Bringing people back from the dead (Ness, Captain Falcon)
    Oct 30, 2014
  29. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    Honestly. The "on the other hand" thing is cute, but you have said it twice now. Also, you misunderstand my purpose of arugeing with you. I don't give a flying fuck if I am right or not. I am argueing just for argueing's sake. Nothing you say matters to me other than to just add to the list of things I can now throw back at you.
    Oct 30, 2014
  30. 101i
    101i
    Oh Duplo <3
    Oct 30, 2014
  31. startselect3
    Oct 30, 2014
  32. startselect3
    startselect3
    "Nothing you say matters to me other than to just add to the list of things I can now throw back at you." i should be saying that to you.
    Oct 30, 2014
  33. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    But yet you arent. <3
    Oct 30, 2014
  34. startselect3
    startselect3
    ^_^ <3
    Oct 31, 2014