1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Klokinator

1. Guro
    Guro
    I'm not very proficient, hence why I need help. I don't aim for the servers to be my project, but rather a group effort with some trusted people. I'm prepared to host the servers and organize stuff, modding and bug testing where I can.
    Oct 8, 2014
  2. Guro
    Guro
    I'm learning object-oriented scripting at the moment, but I'm no genius when it comes to stuff like this. Anybody who has knowledge on modding is more than welcome to help out and will be credited appropriately as part of the project.
    Oct 8, 2014
  3. Guro
    Guro
    At the moment I'm trying to work on attaching team-bridges to Rayne's mod, which can be found in his post in the CSCTF thread.
    Oct 8, 2014
  4. Guro
    Guro
    Obviously it will be near impossible to completely recreate classic to the finest details, but I'm want to try to emulate the gameplay features (or at least some) as well as I possibly can.
    Oct 8, 2014
  5. Klokinator
    Klokinator
    I wonder how much, if any of the classic code is straight up copy-pastable into beta...? Are they even using the same engine at all? Same language?
    Oct 8, 2014
  6. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    Oct 11, 2014