1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Olimarrex

1. Brownies
    Brownies
    You are unbanned x) Let it go
    Oct 22, 2014
  2. Olimarrex
    Olimarrex
    yes but why is it bad in the first place... i used it to take down a wall really fast...
    Oct 22, 2014
  3. Brownies
    Brownies
    USE DRILL
    Oct 22, 2014
  4. Olimarrex
    Olimarrex
    That my friend. Does not explain why spamming gliders is bad...
    Oct 23, 2014
  5. Brownies
    Brownies
    Make laggy, Make shit.
    Oct 23, 2014
  6. Olimarrex
    Olimarrex
    *sigh* i highly doubt 10 gliders is enough to make the game lag dude...
    Oct 23, 2014
  7. Thiamor
    Thiamor
    10 gliders DOES lag it. It has to keep track of EVERY SINGLE item spawned.
    Oct 25, 2014
  8. Olimarrex
    Olimarrex
    By the way. I used it to take down a wall that was blocking a tidal wave. I'm pretty sure if i got kicked/banned i should get kicked/banned for that instead... Unless your saying 10 gliders gives you LAG lag not frame rate lag. In which case i highly disagree seeing as in normal games having 3 mini balloons, 2 gliders, 2 ballistas, 2 catapults and 7 machine guns all going on at once would lag the game... less?
    Oct 25, 2014
  9. Thiamor
    Thiamor
    Not all servers handle lag the same way, and not all matches/maps will handle it the same way. LAG sometimes can strike when you think it won't, while sometimes the server you're on will handle it.
    Oct 25, 2014
  10. Olimarrex
    Olimarrex
    Tidal waves cause frame rate lag. Until i got this new computer, the smallest amount of flooding with water completely froze my computer for about 1-20 minutes.
    Oct 26, 2014
  11. Thiamor
    Thiamor
    Yeah I know damn well about flooding and lagging. Sometimes it still does it to me, but more times than not I can handle it.
    Oct 27, 2014