1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by FuzzyBlueBaron

1. Contrary
    Contrary
    hey hey
    Nov 4, 2014
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    So apparently Gtalk is "less secure" and Google won't let me use it without manually lowering my security setting each time I want to use it. Any thoughts on alternate ways of communication? You an IRC person these days?
    Nov 4, 2014
  3. Contrary
    Contrary
    google hangouts should work too
    Nov 4, 2014
  4. hierbo
    hierbo
    By "less secure", they mean "use our new thing!". If you get google hangouts it will still work, as he said, or you could use a 3rd party program to do it. Like I use one called Trillian from www.trillian.im
    Jan 9, 2015
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Hmm. Is it just me or does the trillian logo look like a funkily striped bra?
    Jan 10, 2015
  6. hierbo
    hierbo
    Ha! I never looked at it that way before! But, now that you've pointed it out, its probably all I'll be able to see.
    Jan 10, 2015
  7. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    One of my sisters got a rainbow striped bra from another sister for Christmas one year-- and then proceeded to put it on over the top of everything else and wear it everywhere, including to visit a rather conservative, elderly relative. The pattern-finding part of my brain linked the logo as soon as I loaded the page. :p
    Jan 10, 2015
  8. hierbo
    hierbo
    How many siblings do you have, and how many undergarments can you expect to be receiving from them?
    Jan 10, 2015
  9. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Haha, well, I'm the eldest of 8; but I don't think any of them would be giving me undercloths. :P
    Jan 11, 2015
  10. hierbo
    hierbo
    Oh, hey, I forgot to mention that Trillian does IRC, too! It's not the most awesome IRC client in the world, but I've been using it a long time and find it fine for purpose.
    Mar 10, 2015
  11. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Hmm. Might have to look into it then...
    Mar 11, 2015