1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by FuzzyBlueBaron

1. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    ah i see atleast i didnt mispell never >:)
    Nov 3, 2014
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Indeed.
    Nov 3, 2014
  3. PUNK123
  4. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    Oh wait you already admited it; Why didnt you fix it then?
    Nov 3, 2014
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Because I'm a horrible person. Also, because I *meant* to write "ever" rather than "never". My sentence was me expressing my surprise and disappointment that the idea had Ever been suggested in the first place. ;)
    Nov 3, 2014
  6. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    Well the second half doesnt go with the first then and im actually lost this time.
    Nov 3, 2014
  7. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Taking the sentence "Mfw this was ever considered a viable option, let alone still thinking it might work." and splitting it into two halves we have:

"Mfw this was ever considered a viable option"
    Meaning:
    "I'm surprised and disappointed that people thought this was a good idea."
    Nov 3, 2014
  8. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    and:

"let alone still thinking it might work."
    Meaning:
    "And I'm even *more* surprised/disappointed that people tried to bring it back with a necro"

Does that help?
    Nov 3, 2014
  9. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    yes. this was alot harder than it had to be ;-;
    Nov 3, 2014
  10. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Eheheh. I did point out I'm a horrible person.

Also, consider it an invitation to read some of the classics, like Pride & Prejudice, or I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings. They'll invariably expand your familiarity with more convoluted speech forms (in other words, you'll get better at reading complicated stuff). :P
    Nov 3, 2014
  11. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    Why would i want to be pretentious like you
    Nov 3, 2014
  12. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Ahaha. Son, you don't know how deep that well goes. Best not stare too deeply into the void, or it might stare back at you.
    Nov 3, 2014
  13. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    Did you just call me pretentious?!!?!?!?!

Those are fighting words you better watch out you casual
    Nov 3, 2014
  14. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Nope, I called you a try hard. You're not pretentious enough to touch dis, boy. <3
    Nov 3, 2014
  15. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    how am i a tryhard i havent even played a full game in a month
    Nov 3, 2014
  16. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    I was referring to the try hard nature of your pretentiousness. Come on man, get wit' the game! You ain't even on my street yet, let alone my level! ^_^
    Nov 3, 2014
  17. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    Since when was being pretentious a good thing, and trust me im no where near your level
    Nov 3, 2014
  18. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    It's all about how you embrace the meta. For example, you called me pretentious despite the fact that I was open and friendly taking time out of what is, in all honesty, a stupidly busy time for me (what with exams, etc.) to explain the intent and meaning behind my post rather than simply brushing you off or laughing at your lack of comprehension.
    Nov 3, 2014
  19. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    I might have broken it down further than necessary, but I can't help it if your pride turns an honest attempt at mutual communication and betterment into something vainglorious. *That*, good sir, is the actual definition of pretension: the transmutation of etiquette into boorishness via the application of self-importance.

Now go apologise to Hella and give yourself twenty lashes with a wet noodle.
    Nov 3, 2014
  20. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    You internet people :c

why would i apologise to hella i hear he's a bastard
    Nov 3, 2014
  21. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Exactly. You should apologise to him for not being able to help him with not being a bastard. Also because you have no lungfish for him today.
    Nov 3, 2014
  22. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    lungfish?
    Nov 3, 2014
  23. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Yes. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lungfish

Hella adores them.
    Nov 3, 2014
  24. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    theyre so beautiful id never let him near them :(
    Nov 3, 2014
  25. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    They are, but sadly I think you're too late. His transformation is already complete!
    Nov 3, 2014
  26. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    Into what *shudders*
    Nov 3, 2014