1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Aeroblitzer

1. toffie0
    toffie0
    Thanks Aero :) long time no see, whatcha been up to?
    Nov 19, 2014
  2. toffie0
    toffie0
    Gonna change it... I dunno about it now... She seems angry
    Nov 20, 2014
  3. Aeroblitzer
    Aeroblitzer
    Long time no see indeed. Sorry, I kinda forgot about KAG. Also, your profile is still great. Its not possible for you to pick bad ones. ;) I think it's your first one with text?
    Nov 22, 2014
  4. toffie0
    toffie0
    Yeah, I was going through my profile posts and found I had posted this image to someone earlier. I like it.

How have you been?
    Nov 22, 2014
  5. Aeroblitzer
    Aeroblitzer
    Busy, tired, stressed all of the above. I've got End of year exams next week. So I'm mentally exhausted. What about you? Hopefully you're in better condition.
    Nov 23, 2014
  6. toffie0
    toffie0
    Been sick for a week and a half got exams Thurs and Fri this week the Mon to Wed next week. Looking forward to the end of next week since it's the last week of school.

Can't wait for Christmas. :)
    Nov 23, 2014
  7. Aeroblitzer
    Aeroblitzer
    Same, christmas should help! Had my first End of year's today. Science. And I can now officially declare: I absolutely DISLIKE chemistry. :P Oh Well.

Hope you get better for the exams. Being sick is the last thing that should happend in a exam. ( I'm still getting the after shocks of a cold :P )
    Nov 25, 2014
  8. toffie0
    toffie0
    xD Science is okay.... Health is my worst, can never remember those things... Then theres history and dates *sigh* aaah well.

thx :) got two tomorrow and i honostly dunno how im gonna survive getting worse. Aaah well, ill live somehow.
    Nov 25, 2014
  9. Aeroblitzer
    Aeroblitzer
    xD
    Health should be your number 1. :) Look after it, and it'll look after you.
    Funny thing, I had my history exam today. I think I lit the paper on fire with my writing speed. I was writing way to fast, probably broke the sound barrier with my pen. Haha, I was under pressure from the time. I had like 4-5 pages worth of stuff to write in a hour.

Don't worry, you'll ace your exam. I know it ;) Tell me how it goes :)
    Nov 26, 2014
  10. toffie0
    toffie0
    Had Math and Health today, think I did well. Got history tomorrow.. Essay... *sigh*
    Nov 27, 2014
  11. Aeroblitzer
    Aeroblitzer
    Well! How did it go? :)
    Also, I didn't know Health Exam's existed! And my Maths exam is on Tuesday. And then Hollssssss :)
    Nov 30, 2014
  12. toffie0
    toffie0
    xD health exams all about alcohol and that stuff. Got an exam for every subject *sigh*

Been sick for three weeks and been missing school on and off last week so didn't do the history exam.

Good luck for your math!!!
    Dec 1, 2014
  13. toffie0
    toffie0
    O when do your hols start?
    Dec 1, 2014
  14. Aeroblitzer
    Aeroblitzer
    My Hols start tomorrow. And :_( Being sick is never a good thing. Hope you get well soon.

And good luck with the rest of your exams. :)
    Dec 3, 2014
  15. Aeroblitzer
    Aeroblitzer
    Also, very appropriately themed profile picture. Which still looks ute as always - and matches with your personal theme. Great choice as always.
    Dec 3, 2014
  16. toffie0
    toffie0
    My hols start after tomrrow. Tho the whole day would be assembley.

Thanks :) I like to do Christmas, Easter and that. Gives some sort of fun feeling.
    Dec 4, 2014
  17. Aeroblitzer
    Aeroblitzer
    Agreed. It also gives me that needed break. Have a fun hols!! Doing anything special?
    Dec 5, 2014
  18. toffie0
    toffie0
    Not really, still fun tho.
    Dec 6, 2014
  19. toffie0
    toffie0
    How about you?
    Dec 6, 2014
  20. Aeroblitzer
    Aeroblitzer
    Sorry about the delay in replying. I'm over in the U.S. And I had a fever - and so I was unable to really check Kag or anything else. But I'm better now. Doing nothing, is still extremely fun. I mean, you get to do all those things you've been dreaming/thinking of doing!
    Dec 22, 2014
  21. toffie0
    toffie0
    U.S woooooww!!!!!! Never been outside Australia. Must be pretty cool! lol true, doing nothing is pretty good. Bad luck you had a fever though :(
    Dec 22, 2014