1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Hawxx

1. stabborazz
    stabborazz
    Terraformars, Parasyte, sengoku Basara,
    Nov 26, 2014
  2. Hawxx
    Hawxx
    i heard terraformars is shit, might try Parasyte and same with Sengoky Basara
    Nov 26, 2014
  3. stabborazz
    stabborazz
    Where did you hear that ? terraformars is one of the best anime I watched so far. It has a good story, epic battle scenes and alot of people die (wich is a good thing, its always exciting that way).
    Nov 26, 2014
  4. Hawxx
    Hawxx
    I just remember hearing that, might pick it up if then, and people dying isn't really a factor for an anime being good, though it is a nice change once in a while to see some death, especially after watching a say Comedy or Romance.
    Nov 26, 2014
  5. stabborazz
    stabborazz
    Terraformars does have alot of gore, if you don't like gore than you might not like it.
    Nov 26, 2014
  6. Hawxx
    Hawxx
    Haha, it's not that I don't like gore, I've seen lots of gore, I was just saying that gore/death isn't a factor for an anime to be good.
    Nov 26, 2014
  7. stabborazz
    stabborazz
    The good thing of main characters dying in anime is that it gives alot of emotions. I like fairy tail, but nobody ever died and they didn't get defeated a single time. So whenever I watch a battle I don't get that excited becouse I know they are going to win.
    Nov 26, 2014
  8. Hawxx
    Hawxx
    The only gripe I actually had with Fairy Tail was lack of blood and nakama power-ups, other than that it was a nice ride, though I kinda dropped it.
    Nov 26, 2014
  9. stabborazz
    stabborazz
    yeah, those few things are what I like less about fairy tail. But otherwise its a good anime. And we should stop spamming WarrFork's profile :D
    Nov 26, 2014
  10. WarrFork
    WarrFork
    10 alerts... Terraformars and Parasyte are bad, but they aren't the type of anime I watch at all so. Were you asking for ongoing anime? What genre? I'm getting bored of Fairy Tail as well, I'm a few weeks late with the current new series.
    Nov 26, 2014
  11. Hawxx
    Hawxx
    I can pretty much watch every genre, doesn't matter if it's ongoing or not really, I have actually watched the first ep of the new season and then kinda never watched more of it, the hype kinda died for me and I did read that whole arc in the manga, also dropped the manga lmao
    Nov 26, 2014
  12. WarrFork
    WarrFork
    I recently watched C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control, I had never heard of it before 'till finding it randomly. It was pretty great, a dubbed trailer but it's better than your usual pv with the OP as music behind. http://youtu.be/MvTI98IYrWc
    Nov 27, 2014
  13. WarrFork
    WarrFork
    Made by the creator of Baccano/Durarara, no OVA, second season, manga or anything. It was a sweet short 11 episodes.
    The story is really unique and the OST makes it greater; http://youtu.be/E6edI9ebO6A
    Nov 27, 2014
  14. WarrFork
    WarrFork
    I like the dubbed trailer just because the music gets pretty good around 57 seconds and shows more than the jp ones.
    Nov 27, 2014
  15. Hawxx
    Hawxx
    Just recently I had finished Clannad and Clannad : After Story, if you haven't watched them WarrFork then you must, now! le epic trole feels Dx
    Dec 18, 2014