1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by kedram

1. makmoud98
    makmoud98
    ive heard things about u being best knight in classic, would be awesome to see you play release kag. sure classic has its perks, but there are some pretty sweet stuff u can do in release
    Dec 1, 2014
  2. Rayne
    Rayne
    fuk u nigs maverick is too gud 2 dis
    Feb 4, 2015
  3. Maverick
    Maverick
    haha I have tried it like once or twice in the very beginning, is it still active?
    Nov 12, 2015
  4. kedram
    kedram
    Yea I would say it's still pretty active, about 2 or 3 competitive us clans, 3 or 4 competative eu clans, I think 1 or 2 aus clans. Most times of the day the population nears 90-100, some days it's a little bit over. Usually we have particularly high population during summer :3.
    Nov 12, 2015
  5. kedram
    kedram
    It's definetly allot different from classic but I think if anyone could become unbelievably better than 99.9 percent of everyone else it would be you :O
    Nov 12, 2015
  6. Maverick
    Maverick
    Alright cool. Been busy with uni lately but when I have the time I'll hop on and see how much has changed lol
    Nov 13, 2015