1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by startselect3

1. Eden
    Eden
    Loved it, but didn't love it? I didn't get extremely attached to these characters as i did so in Howls Moving Castle and Spirited away. Still a beautiful movie.
    And yes, i'm into the mainstream Anime, none of this SWO and AOT.
    Dec 28, 2014
  2. UnnamedPlayer
    UnnamedPlayer
    I've read Howls Castle series and watched Spirited Away. Both beautiful pieces. If Princess Mononoke is anything like it, I'll make sure to check them out.
    Dec 28, 2014
  3. Eden
    Eden
    The story in Princess Mononoke is great, just the characters. There's rarely no one you can grasp a real connection towards, unlike Howl's Moving Castle (Howl, Calcifer, Sophie & Markl were the main ones that grasped me) and Spirited Away (The main boy in it, that can turn into the dragon, i forget the name.).
    Dec 28, 2014
  4. startselect3
    startselect3
    Haha, it totally is, you need to watch it
    Dec 28, 2014
  5. Joiken
    Joiken
    You should watch The Wind Rises. Its my favorite after Spirited Away (the nostalgia factor wins ofc).
    Dec 28, 2014
  6. startselect3
    startselect3
    Thats been on my list to watch for too long, i should watch that soon
    Dec 28, 2014
  7. Eden
    Eden
    Am I the only one that the face of the 'Shadow Walker' (from Princess Mononoke) freaked the living shit out of my own soul.
    Dec 28, 2014
  8. startselect3
    startselect3
    it was pretty creepy as fuck
    Dec 28, 2014
  9. Ozminer
    Ozminer
    anime sux
    Mar 6, 2015
  10. Eden
    Eden
    Go away 12 year old