1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by SirDangalang

1. MadRaccoon
    MadRaccoon
    If you guys want one, be sure to post the heads of 4 main members of the clan + the correspondent classes. ;)
    Jan 2, 2015
  2. Olimarrex
    Olimarrex
    I was thinking we could get all of the active KR's on and have them standing on a structure of wood or stone... But the icon would still be useful. I'm thinking of using Ziremonger, Me, Krabe and someone else. Probably Punk you or Maximich. Mathis is getting a little afk these days.
    Jan 3, 2015
    Biurza likes this.
  3. SirDangalang
    SirDangalang
    I don't mind you choosing any of the three instead of me since I've been an afk'er too. :)

It would be hard for me too because I have an addiction in changing my kag head frequently :D

As long as there is a T - Rex wearing a crown somewhere in thing I am happy hahaha ;D
    Jan 3, 2015
  4. Olimarrex
    Olimarrex
    You have a custom head?
    Jan 3, 2015
    Biurza likes this.
  5. SirDangalang
    SirDangalang
    Nah just wearing the multitude of standard KAG heads. Wish I had a custom though ; (
    Jan 3, 2015
  6. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    I cant help but think atleast 1 archer should be on there so we don't look so baide
    Jan 17, 2015
  7. Olimarrex
    Olimarrex
    Horatiro is confused. Amin is an archer...
    Jan 17, 2015
    Biurza likes this.
  8. Olimarrex
    Olimarrex
    No wait nevermind. I was thinking this was the TDM thing. I suppose if we did just knight's it would make us look like a knight only clan.. oh well.
    Jan 17, 2015
    Biurza likes this.