1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Guitrz

1. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    they portrayed muhamed as a terrorist how is tht anything but racist and wrong
    Jan 16, 2015
  2. Guitrz
    Guitrz
    killing the cartoonists isn't the answer, that's what freedom of speech is about. now all muslims are suffering prejudice because of a small percentage of hypocrites that didnt think the joke was funny.
    Jan 16, 2015
  3. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    it isn't a joke its blatant racism that a company profited off of....

before this muslims suffered prejudice as well, and how the hell are people who don't find a joke about their prophet, being portrayed as a terrorist, funny hypocritical at all?

im all for freedom of speech and im certainly not saying the murders were justified but neither was Charlie hebdo's racist comics
    Jan 16, 2015
  4. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    people bitch about freedom of speech when they know they are wrong like seth rogen's movie about killing a living dictator when he should've known it was going to cause backlash which is why I don't stand by sony or Charlie hebdo
    Jan 16, 2015
  5. Guitrz
    Guitrz
    wanna agree to disagree? i do. polemic matters are a nope.
    Jan 16, 2015
  6. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    we can disagree but I don't find the situation funny for either side involved muslims or supporters of Charlie hebdo
    Jan 16, 2015