1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by startselect3

1. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Hahaha! That's a first.

Yes, I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to spelling and grammar... But nicest? I dunno about that! But I'm glad you think so. :)
    Mar 12, 2015
  2. startselect3
    startselect3
    I think you are the nicest (tied with FBB and Hierbo) but yeah, you stuck up for SharkT and are an overall nice guy. :-)
    Mar 12, 2015
  3. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Well thank you. Glad we see eye to eye. Someone should stand up for someone's beliefs, no matter how much I disagree. It's their right as a human being.
    Mar 12, 2015
  4. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    eh bonesauce is usually only nice to oldfegs.........and atheists are humans too: elitest, self righteous, humans too.
    Mar 12, 2015
  5. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Not necessarily true. The only time I'm really not nice is if someone rubs me the wrong way. There aren't many out there that do that, only Shadowor. Subhuman, is probably the best descriptive.
    Mar 12, 2015
  6. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    And yes, I agree atheists can be morons. Just as Christians/Muslims/Jewish/etc. can be fucking morons. No matter how little the point may be, there are types on both sides that will argue about it. They would argue about everything.

Live and let live, yall.
    Mar 12, 2015
  7. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    more like a lapse of respect on his part but at the end of the day he spoke his mind(rudely)

but I was referring to the trolololol oldfags had with ag :P
    Mar 12, 2015
  8. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    I'm kinda nice to my younger siblings, but that's because if I am they bake me cake; still confused as to how I landed a 'nice guy' title here though (other than the obvious of playing Goodmin to @Kouji's Badmin).
    Mar 12, 2015
  9. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    That's what I'm sayin'. I've always been known as a dick.
    Mar 12, 2015
  10. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Maybe because we're upfront about being jerks, such that people appreciate the honesty?
    Mar 13, 2015
  11. startselect3
    startselect3
    Not really... you guys are just nice IMO, y'all are only mean or rude when it's necessary, like to Ozminer or something.
    Mar 13, 2015
  12. startselect3
    startselect3
    Which over half the KAG community are pretty much always rude.
    Mar 13, 2015
  13. Dargona1018
    Dargona1018
    It's because hierbo came from a time before computers, that grammar was still appreciated, and the world was different.
    Mar 14, 2015
  14. hierbo
    hierbo
    LMAO
    Mar 14, 2015
  15. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    I've got racing stripes on my walking frame; how 'bout you, herb?
    Mar 16, 2015
  16. hierbo
    hierbo
    Nah, I'm more of the slow and stylish type. I've got mine riding low with curb feelers.
    Mar 16, 2015
  17. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    OOoh. Swanky. Was thinking about getting some, but you're right they would prolly clash with the stripes. :<

Ordered me a review mirror with a air horn attachment today. :3
    Mar 16, 2015