1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by The_Khan

1. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    well i definitely no my shit right
    I kid, I kid. I too like punctuation, especially on the forums.
    Apr 26, 2012
  2. The_Khan
    The_Khan
    Same. I always try my best to sound/smart on forums and chats my adding the correct punctuation and spelling. That's why I use Opera which comes with an Internet spell check. ;)
    Apr 26, 2012
  3. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    I used to use internet explorer like a noob, then one day I was like stuff that, and went to google chrome (also has a spell check, but I don't pay attention). Punctuation and possession basic intelligence brings the forum a step forward in my opinion. Something better than the average youtube comment page.
    Apr 26, 2012
  4. The_Khan
    The_Khan
    Agreed. :) You seem nice. Go to Exilian. It's full of Grammar Nazis. :P
    Apr 26, 2012
  5. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    Thanks :D you seem nice too. I may one day visit this "Exilian" you speak of. I try to not let my grammar come off as douchey, although I fall short of this at times. Hahaha.
    Apr 26, 2012
  6. The_Khan
    The_Khan
    We have a lot in common than. :)
    Apr 26, 2012
  7. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    I went to Exilian, and now I'm oh so confused. Completely and utterly confused. Saw your profile though =D
    Apr 26, 2012
  8. The_Khan
    The_Khan
    How are you confused? Make an account and post at The Welcome Hall and make a thread there explaining who you are and where you come from (On the Internet I mean). After that you will get a very warm welcome from the main body of the forum (Me included).
    Apr 26, 2012
  9. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    I was confused because at that point, I didn't know what to do hahaha. Thank you for explaining, and I shall try another day.
    Apr 26, 2012
  10. The_Khan
    The_Khan
    Can't wait to see you on there. :)
    Apr 26, 2012
  11. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    Can't wait to be on there :D I would go now, but I'm too tired to fiddle with activation emails. Hahaha
    Apr 26, 2012
  12. The_Khan
    The_Khan
    I can understand that. :) No problem. See you then. :P
    Apr 26, 2012
  13. ImAwesome
    ImAwesome
    Firefox also comes with a spell check.
    I don't like opera now because they are
    getting rid of Unite and Widgets.
    Jul 29, 2012