1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Durveniir

1. Leo
    Leo
    Reason of ban ?
    Apr 7, 2015
  2. RadioActive
  3. Durveniir
    Durveniir
    ^ This one here. Me along with a person from our team, got kegs and blew them up.
    Apr 7, 2015
  4. Fuzzle
    Fuzzle
    Should be / stay permanently banned.
    Apr 7, 2015
  5. RadioActive
    RadioActive
    Good for you it did not happen on BD server. You'd be banned permanently for something like this.
    Apr 7, 2015
  6. Durveniir
    Durveniir
    Why should I stay banned? i wont do it again, and I want to play in your server. These things happen contstantly, people griefing, blowing up stuff, I dont think it should be that hard to ban or kick for 2-3 days, but perma is just too much :(
    Apr 7, 2015
  7. Leo
    Leo
    I usually give people second changes. Unban him Radio but he won't get another one. Next time you'll be banned permantly Durveniir.
    Apr 7, 2015
  8. Durveniir
    Durveniir
    Thanks,Leo, I can understand that sometimes things like these have to be done. I am happy that you changed your mind.
    Apr 7, 2015
  9. Leo
    Leo
    If you get banned for griefing again in my servers don't even bother to ask for an unban.
    Apr 7, 2015
  10. Durveniir
    Durveniir
    Absolutely. Dont think I will repeat my mistake, perma is harsh, considering BD is one of the most playable server in the game.
    Apr 7, 2015
  11. RadioActive
    RadioActive
    Done, you're unbanned Durveniir on Expanded Eu and 32 slots EU server. I'll check the rest soon
    Apr 7, 2015
  12. Durveniir
    Durveniir
    Thanks, I am entering, its taking too long to download but Il manage. Cheers, guys.
    Apr 7, 2015
  13. Asu
    Asu
    I love how you try to look mature on forums, meanwhile, ingame, you just spammed hail hitler bullshit and spammed. I think welcoming him back to the banlist is acceptable.
    Jul 9, 2015
  14. Durveniir
    Durveniir
    I was joking around with your french accent. When I asked whether you can unignore me, you started a vote kick. And you say, I act immature in-game.
    Jul 9, 2015
  15. Asu
    Asu
    "Hail hitler" is an excellent joke about french accents, tell me?
    Jul 9, 2015
  16. Asu
    Asu
    And I'd have enjoyed your little jokes if you did put them twice (I'm often laughing about that), but you went into complete spamming.
    Jul 9, 2015