1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Snake19

1. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    that's what happens when 1 clan takes all the good players in their region
    Apr 8, 2015
  2. Snake19
    Snake19
    Currently, The AG have only 8 active and competitive players.
    The FIST! have 14 for example.
    The Ancient Gear is far from having all of the best European players. I still see a lot of good European players in the game ^^
    Unfortunately, Kag is a little death and needs more players ...
    Apr 8, 2015
  3. butterscotch
    butterscotch
    The same thing has happened in Australia. Nearly all the top notch people are confined to one clan.
    Apr 8, 2015
  4. Snake19
    Snake19
    Apr 8, 2015
  5. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    I think POWER and {ACE} are pretty even

anyway I mean that competitive means everyone is on the same level and for most clans that isn't true
    Apr 8, 2015
  6. butterscotch
    butterscotch
    I haven't been an active forumer for just under a year... but out of the (what seemed like) thirty Australian clans, only three are still alive. And one of those is no longer competitive. ;-;
    Apr 8, 2015
  7. Snake19
    Snake19
    Apr 8, 2015
  8. butterscotch
    butterscotch
    Well too job to you! I can't read french, but I gear the french are keen kaggers, and if they can KAG alive then fantastic!
    Apr 8, 2015
  9. Snake19
    Snake19
    Thank you for your support, we have a TeamSpeak divided in 2 parts Francophone community and the entire community of king arthur's gold.

When I have some time I will create the post for the Kag community can go to this TS. I hope it will work and if team speak become the official TeamSpeak kag. This is also my goal.

You can already going on if you want :)
    You want to address in advance? to come with friends? :)
    Apr 8, 2015
  10. butterscotch
    butterscotch
    I don't have much internet ATM, so that won't really be do-able... but I can sit here and talk in a highly motivating fashion!
    Apr 8, 2015