1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Hella

1. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Hard to say. The only time I was ever immuno-compromised @toffie0 doused my wounds with her bottle of irradiated iodine+vodka. Apart from that I've avoided breaking quarantine.
    Apr 16, 2015
  2. Hella
    Hella
    *licks aggressively*
    Apr 16, 2015
  3. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Eww. Get away from me. You do realise that this isn't how infection mechanics work, right?

*goes off in search of a face-washer and some Pine-O-Clean*
    Apr 16, 2015
  4. Hella
    Hella
    Please explain infection mechanics, then. If you don't, I'll lick you even harder.
    Apr 16, 2015
  5. PussyDestroyer
    Apr 16, 2015
  6. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    If you were paying attention to when you were infected, you'd be able to work it out. Alternatively, look that the post below that references when @AsuMagic got infected, and work out what he did. It's not really that complicated.
    Apr 17, 2015
  7. Hella
    Hella
    Well, maybe you should have explained that there was a quarantine, as I suppose you would have been instructed to if you were really trying to help prevent this stupid thing?
    Apr 17, 2015
  8. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Hmm. This is true. Announcing the existence of the quarantine would have probably been helpful in maintaining said quarantine...

Oh well, next apocalypse I'll be sure to remember that! ::P:
    Apr 17, 2015
  9. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    (Basically, posting on infected people's profiles brings you in contact with the infection. Whether you actually get "infected" is, however, down to a dice roll.)
    Apr 17, 2015
  10. Hella
    Hella
    But I'm rubbing myself against you, and you're not suffering at all. It must count for something.
    Apr 17, 2015
  11. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    It would, but, the thought of having to check not just *profile posts* but also *comments on profile posts* wearies me. I can run searchs to see if people have made more profile posts; I'd have to manually check back to keep track of comments on individual posts.
    Apr 17, 2015
  12. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Maybe next time; if I can convince Furai to allow me access to the forum database (and, you know, use that access to work out a way to automate the checking process).
    Apr 17, 2015
  13. Hella
    Hella
    *spits into open mouth whilst speaking*
    Apr 17, 2015
  14. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Now that was just uncalled for. Foul man-child.
    Apr 18, 2015
  15. Hella
    Hella
    Every time you open your mouth, a little more bright pink sputum drips in and slides down your gullet. I will continue this until you are like me.
    Apr 18, 2015
  16. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Somewhere in the back of my mind there's this little pantomime being acted out by people claiming that KAG should have"realistic" mechanics. ::P:
    Apr 18, 2015
  17. Hella
    Hella
    Somewhere in the back of my mind there's this little idea that in an RP where people can just rock up to another profile and kill people, I should be able to spit in someone elses mouth and inject them with dirty nedles as they sleep in order to infect someone.
    Apr 18, 2015
  18. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    That's what zombies are able to do. Plus, for simplicities sake I had to limit people like you who would try to infect ALL the people (hah, not that that's worked all that well--there are like 100+ infected so far...)
    Apr 19, 2015
  19. Hella
    Hella
    It's not like I'm trying to infect all the people. Just you, yah bastard.
    Apr 19, 2015
  20. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    If it's any comfort I think later on this afternoon (a few hours? Would have to check) you'll be a fully-fledged zombie. Then you can join in killing me with the others up above.
    Apr 19, 2015
  21. Hella
    Hella
    Surely, with all the alien saliva in your noise hole by now, you might've taken some damage through choking?
    Apr 19, 2015
  22. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    I'm actually a proto-fish, as noted on my Twitter account (@FuzzyBlueBaron - very creative and hard to stalk), so my proto-gills help to lessen the effects of what would otherwise, I'm sure, be a very uncomfortable situation.
    Apr 19, 2015
  23. Hella
    Hella
    Pfft. Twitter. If it helps, I can breath heavily onto your proto-gills alternately?
    Apr 19, 2015
  24. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    It might; but you'd have to get the timing right. Fish breath in a relatively asynchronous fashion.
    Apr 19, 2015
  25. Hella
    Hella
    W-would you come closer and open your both and proto-gills so that I might make an attempt?
    Apr 20, 2015