1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Lumeos

1. FuzzyBlueBaron
    Apr 17, 2015
  2. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    ur dad is shit of bad gayboy
    Apr 17, 2015
  3. Fuzzle
    Fuzzle
    Unnecessary status update .. Be more respectful.
    Apr 17, 2015
  4. Lumeos
    Lumeos
    You speak for me fuzzi ?
    All of time new update, you add shit and remoove all i don't have my fucking keys since 3 months we 1 shot the door, look the builder fight please!!!
    Apr 17, 2015
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Didn't understand this bit: "i don't have my fucking keys since 3 months we 1 shot the door". Try again? (thanks for making the effort to use English, I realise it's not your mother tongue. <3)
    Apr 17, 2015
  6. Lumeos
    Lumeos
    I don't want speak english
    J'ai pas mes putains de touches pour jouer depuis 3 outain de mois a cause des mises a jour de merde les builders détruisent en 3 outain de coups une porte et les combats de builder sont wtf c'est que de la chance si tu gagnes de la grosse merde tout est bug tu tapes la personne mais tu ne le touche pas rien.
    Apr 17, 2015
  7. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Fair enough, gives me a chance to practice my (very rusty) French.

Not sure what "outain" means?

Yeah, aiming & hitting things with builder is terrible atm. :/
    Apr 17, 2015
  8. Lumeos
    Lumeos
    Outain= putain*
    Since the last update i can't use my keys for play now i use "zqsd"
    Apr 17, 2015
  9. Fuzzle
    Fuzzle
    I've added shizzle? That's bullshizzle; and in case its not, you could at least have taken a bit of your precious time and told me what you didn't like. I've asked numerous times in the AG# chat about what you'd like to see, yet there haven't been much interest.
    Apr 17, 2015
  10. Lumeos
    Lumeos
    It's no Your job fuzzi You are not a dev.
    Geti and MM wait and make a new game and They have stop kag just because You give all if You stop fuzzi He dont more update
    Apr 17, 2015
  11. Lumeos
    Lumeos
    I can't use up down left right since 3 months. Its over bb.
    Apr 17, 2015
  12. Fuzzle
    Fuzzle
    I don't understand the key problem? Which keys would you like to use, and you can't bind them or ..?
    Apr 17, 2015
  13. Lumeos
    Lumeos
    I want "up" "down" "left" "right" i cant choose He say " .... are use" but They are dont use for one other action
    Apr 17, 2015
  14. Fuzzle
    Fuzzle
    Can you send me a screenshot?
    Apr 17, 2015
  15. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Hmm. I'm able to change my key bindings. @Lomeos, do you mean you can't?
    Apr 17, 2015
  16. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Tag fail.

Anyway, you're right that it's not my job; but I don't like to see other community members getting frustrated by stuff like this. If there's anything I can do to help, I'd like to.
    Apr 17, 2015
  17. Lumeos
    Lumeos
    It's Ok, i dont want play this shit game bb it's my last message.
    Apr 17, 2015
  18. Fuzzle
    Fuzzle
    Heh, I guess he was referring to me FBB. :)
    Apr 17, 2015
  19. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    ahh. Ofc. I just see people saying "fuzz" and my brain assumes they're talking to me. Silly brain. :P
    Apr 17, 2015
  20. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL
    Apr 17, 2015