1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Guitrz

1. ThE_HeRo
    ThE_HeRo
    Lel.
    Apr 18, 2015
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Thus far master's brain is showing no signs of activity; however, there is still hope that he'll wake up and come claim his battle mech.
    Apr 18, 2015
  3. Guitrz
    Guitrz
    If so, i will just kill him again so i can further bully him
    Apr 18, 2015
  4. master4523
    master4523
    Apr 18, 2015
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    You replied, but you were unarmed and were struck-down my multiple opponents.
    Apr 18, 2015
  6. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    You were, however, one of the few we were able to try a (semi-dodgy) reanimation process on, so if you'd like to be a brain in a jar attached to a battle mech (pimped out with flamer & rending claw) just post in the RSCPR thread (or here, I guess :p).
    Apr 18, 2015
  7. Asu
    Asu
    Hey, Fuzzy, I asked you to put deutorium oxyde in my brain. Didn't it work? Try out plutonium if you can. (And add me a i7 if you could).
    Apr 21, 2015
  8. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    The process worked; but it's left you with serious brain damage and a reduced life expectancy (which, considering as you were DEAD, doesn't seem like a bad trade off in my mind). Your battle mech should be ready to use in about an hour, once the diagnostics have finished running (don't want another situation like with @LegendBeta where the language or anything is stuffed up).
    Apr 22, 2015
  9. LegendBeta
    LegendBeta
    I had to communicate in binary code until FBB downloaded some language from a random terminal.

Do you know how frustrating that is?

Anyway these mechs are not that bad.
    *Slams fists together*
    Apr 22, 2015
  10. Asu
    Asu
    eeeeeeeeeguh. guh! meeeh?
    Apr 22, 2015
  11. Asu
    Asu
    Meh, joking, I already have a language pack in.
    Apr 22, 2015
  12. master4523
    master4523
    Hey this isn't a public conversation
    Apr 22, 2015
  13. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    ;-;

But maaaaaaster-saaaaaaaaaan... :<
    Apr 22, 2015
  14. Asu
    Asu
    Shall we bet?
    Apr 22, 2015
  15. master4523
    master4523
    Please have some respect for the dead
    Apr 22, 2015
  16. Asu
    Asu
    Just put an i3 in your brain and some DDR3 memory in the ass, that should boot you up again.
    Apr 22, 2015
  17. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    just download more ram
    Jun 17, 2015