1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Ghozt

1. Creille
    Creille
    Yo?
    Apr 25, 2012
  2. Ghozt
    Ghozt
    Well I can never make maps, I can't seem to understand the palette thing, I really want to make maps, if you could record how you make the maps, or take a picture tutorial I would be mega happy, then we can make it, "Crellie and Ghozt's maps?"
    I would appreciate it, just if you could show me how to open paint or whatever, load the palette, please.
    Apr 26, 2012
  3. Creille
    Creille
    Well I make mine differently to the map making tutorial
    I'll make a paint with all the colors and what they do, and some advice :)
    Apr 26, 2012
  4. Creille
    Creille
    I'll post a tutorial on my map pack eventually to help people make maps :)
    Apr 26, 2012
  5. Ghozt
    Ghozt
    OK thanks dude, just maybe 3 pics on loading palettes please. *cute dog face*
    Apr 26, 2012
  6. Creille
    Creille
    I'll try and get it done by tonight :)
    Apr 26, 2012
  7. Ghozt
    Ghozt
    OK thanks man, for all I have helped you, and BTW I don't want a full tutorial just how to and where you load the palette, thanks.
    Apr 26, 2012
  8. Creille
    Creille
    Yep :P I'll start with a picture of every colour and what they're used for then I'll make a full tutorial to help some other people, and yes you have helped me ALOT!! :)
    Apr 26, 2012
  9. Ghozt
    Ghozt
    no, you don't get what I am saying, I know what the colours do, I just don't know where and how to load them, so I have just those colours if you get what I am saying, I know what the colours are in a post that Wonka did.
    Apr 26, 2012
  10. Creille
    Creille
    Ohhhhhhhh I don't use the pallete, I go editor in sandbox create a map I sorta like then edit in paint and it has all the colors already in it, soz I don't know much about paint.net :P
    Apr 26, 2012
  11. Creille
    Creille
    I'll make a tutorial with paint for people who don't want to use paint.net
    Apr 26, 2012
  12. Ghozt
    Ghozt
    oh, so you place one of each block then use the paint dropper to, ahhh ok, that is so easy, you shall see some Ghozt maps. :)
    Apr 26, 2012
  13. Creille
    Creille
    I hope I will :)
    Apr 26, 2012
  14. Ghozt
    Ghozt
    What do you mean by "Edit?"
    Apr 26, 2012
  15. Creille
    Creille
    If you find the picture of the maps in the KAG folder right click and then you can edit it
    Apr 26, 2012
  16. Creille
    Creille
    I suggest you copy them first so you dont ruin them :P and once your done making it just drag the corners of the paint to make the map the right size (crop it)
    Apr 26, 2012
  17. Ghozt
    Ghozt
    thanks man, I will try now, I just need a flat bit map.
    Apr 26, 2012
  18. Ghozt
    Ghozt
    won't work. :/
    Apr 26, 2012
  19. Creille
    Creille
    Y?
    Apr 26, 2012
  20. Ghozt
    Ghozt
    well I know a better way, open up a map, then use a blank picture and use the dropper don't worry I have figured it out, thanks for your help. :)
    Apr 26, 2012
  21. Creille
    Creille
    Haha np :)
    Apr 26, 2012
  22. Ghozt
    Ghozt
    Apr 26, 2012