1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by LazikLion

1. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    yeah dude unfortunately i am nostredamus af. all goods though, i had a mad time. did you end up watching it?
    May 3, 2015
  2. LazikLion
    LazikLion
    Nah unfortunately not, but yeh ive herd mixed opinions on the fight, i will watch a replay in the coming days.
    May 3, 2015
  3. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    i maintain that the only people who were unimpressed with the fight were people who hadn't watched a mayweather fight before. granted i watched it surrounded by a plethora of drunkards and friends who were all talking shit to one another so my experience was prolly better than most.
    May 4, 2015
  4. LazikLion
    LazikLion
    yeah bro, all i see in my newsfeed (fb) is all these people who i know have never watched a boxing match before saying shit like "pacman deserved to win" or "match was rigged" or some other excuse, btw not saying im a boxing expert because i have only recently just got into the sport (maybe like a year).
    May 4, 2015
  5. LazikLion
    LazikLion
    ive seen the stats and highlights and to me it looked like maywhether did deserve the win, mind you i only watched the highlights.
    May 4, 2015
  6. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    honestly the scoring system is a multi-faceted endeavour. if you approach it with the ideology that boxing is a style-centric display of dominance then it's easy to see how floyd would have won because he dictated the terms of the match. similarly, if you approach it from the perspective that it's a simulated deathmatch, manny might have won based on sheer volume.
    May 5, 2015
  7. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    i did see the stat sheet though if that's what you're referring to and i don't think that tells the whole story unfortunately. it's really more of a crutch lol. even if the stats are correct, the sheet described the whole fight whereas a match is scored round to round so it's p much inconclusive.
    May 5, 2015
  8. BeasterDenBeast
  9. LazikLion
    LazikLion
    Yeah saw that
    May 5, 2015
  10. LazikLion
    LazikLion
    Yeah and i can see what you mean, i just watched the fight, manny certainly at some points was dominating floyd but then floyd would hug him or would run. Manny at some points seemed dominant but floyd was able to get counter punches in and btw manny is now out for 9-12 months because of a shoulder injury which he had prior to the match
    May 5, 2015
  11. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    sleep well my handsome prince
    May 5, 2015
  12. LazikLion
    LazikLion
    i wish i could...i wish i could, GODAMNIT
    May 5, 2015
  13. LazikLion
  14. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    $5.40 on tap beer, $15 beer jug, $5 chips and $3 plain pie. i'll need to save up that much over the next 12 months it seems. thank you for letting me get a head start.
    May 6, 2015