1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by fraser741

1. toffie0
    toffie0
    Posting this wherever this was posted to clear up, sorry if the repeat...

K, this needs to be cleared up... About their clan thread, (also doing it in bits since the limit)

They first made it to bully a clan called sp, supreme prime. It got to the forums when I pulled them up on the bullying, to us e it as a legit excuse for their bullying, baiting, and just wrong chat on tdm.
    May 8, 2015
  2. toffie0
    toffie0
    This clan is both wrong in that way and bullies another clan, by taking the same name and changing to another name. @kaggit can provide multiple logs for the bullying, and lots of witnesses can be brought forward if needed
    May 8, 2015
  3. kaggit
    kaggit
    Shes right. They stole my clan tag and have been giving me shit for about a week. I have the logs to prove it.
    May 8, 2015
  4. fraser741
    fraser741
    Now we just sorted this guys, It wasn't a non legit clan and I changed the name. we decided on the name more that a week ago mate.
    May 8, 2015