1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Adrianza

1. Draco1991
    Draco1991
    ahaha
    May 10, 2015
  2. fraser741
    May 10, 2015
  3. KingChaos
    KingChaos
    *coughbullshitcough*
    May 17, 2015
  4. fraser741
    fraser741
    *coughbullnotshitcozhehasadigestionproblem,andyouadumbtardforsayingshitlikethatwithoutproffcough*
    May 19, 2015
  5. KingChaos
    KingChaos
    *coughtheproofIhaveisthefacthatinsteadoflegitimatelydealingwithityoutoldanadminthatyouwereunrightfullystoppedonyourclan,thencontinuedtotalkcrapabouthimbehindhisbackcoughcoughCOUGH*
    May 19, 2015
  6. KingChaos
    KingChaos
    *coughyoualsostolesomonesclantagandyourinformation-sectionhasalstedoccupationastittylickerandtittoreacoughcough*
    May 19, 2015
  7. fraser741
    fraser741
    sap is not sp... don't make me bring the donkeys sex toy back into this.
    May 20, 2015
  8. fraser741
    fraser741
    cough cough
    May 20, 2015
  9. kaggit
    kaggit
    [SP] is the tag you are looking for. My tag
    Jul 23, 2015
  10. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Yuck! You are so.... SP, @kaggit . It makes me want to projectile vomit. Im glad i cant see you.
    Aug 2, 2015
  11. kaggit
    kaggit
    I doubt you'd be able to see me if I was right in front of you, seeing as you are too busy looking at yourself.
    Aug 3, 2015
  12. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    I do look at myself. Its called making yourself presentable for public. Because i consider others feelings. You amuse me kaggit.
    Aug 4, 2015
  13. kaggit
    kaggit
    That's very good n all, but I don't see why you are trying to use that against me. Can you like, leave me alone please, you are a waste of time.
    Aug 4, 2015
  14. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Oh yes. Teenagers have a very busy drama filled timetable. Homework is so hard isn't it baby cakes.
    Aug 4, 2015
  15. fraser741
    fraser741
    Trol for Africa tit, they are trying to trol you
    Aug 4, 2015
  16. kaggit
    kaggit
    Not at all Titlord. in fact the time you are wasting is the time I spend doing nothing at all. That itself is a waste of time however it's a better use of that time then talking to any of you. You see I only bother come on and reply to people when I've got nothing better to do. Unless of course it's my clan I am replying to. You however fall under the category of "couldn't give a fuck"
    Aug 5, 2015
  17. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Kaggit, go find yourself a girl and have a good old fuck. Your about as tight as a virgin and as egotistical as a rabid anime wannabe. If you dont have sex soon, then i am afraid to say either your in store for a hidding one day, your nuts will shrivil up and your tiny dick will implode.
    Aug 5, 2015
  18. kaggit
    kaggit
    You don't need sex in order to mature you tart. I've never had sex because I am only 15 and I apparently know better then you. Laters Dicklord,
    Aug 6, 2015
  19. fraser741
    fraser741
    If you think hes that much of a troll add send a request to the board to have him added to the list @UndulatingTitLord
    Aug 6, 2015
  20. kaggit
    kaggit
    Yeah do that, it's just what an adult of your maturity would do lol
    Aug 6, 2015
  21. Draco1991
    Draco1991
    sad
    Aug 6, 2015
  22. fraser741
    fraser741
    I am fine with you @kaggit if he does bring this to the board I will not be bias one way or another I will listen to his evidence and your defense however I don't think he has enough to flag you. And he is probably smart enough no too, it was just an inside joke. :P
    Aug 7, 2015
  23. kaggit
    kaggit
    Yeah I know, besides my deal with you is over too. Tartlord has probably done the same amount of damage I have so flagging me? he might as well dig two graves.
    Aug 7, 2015
  24. kaggit
    kaggit
    Or should I say, try to flag me. The entire forum knows me and they all know I'm not a troll. heh good luck with that.
    Aug 7, 2015
  25. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    I thought this wasnt worth your time kggit le faggot?
    Aug 8, 2015
  26. kaggit
    kaggit
    And you thought right.
    Aug 9, 2015
  27. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    There is only one thing worse than you, and thats your clan. I bet you cant help but reply with a comment to that, hate to waste more of your time.
    Aug 9, 2015
  28. kaggit
    kaggit
    Yeah yeah yeah........ sure thing babe. Maybe you should leave...
    Aug 9, 2015
  29. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    maybe you should lick my nipples so that they go nice and hard, then I will cut yours off with a rusty spoon. Yummy yummy, it makes mine grow more.
    Aug 10, 2015
  30. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Aug 10, 2015