1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Aeroblitzer

1. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Hey. Totally remember you, bruh. <3

How's it been? I've not been online myself much; what with uni and terrible, terrible internet. ::P:
    May 16, 2015
  2. Aeroblitzer
    Aeroblitzer
    It's been great. Unfortunately, things are getting busier though. And they'll keep on doing that for the next year. I mean, you'll know what year 11 & 12 are like. Which probably means no KAG for another year. :(
    But I'll return one day. :) How's your life been?
    May 17, 2015
  3. EhRa
    EhRa
    AERO COME BACK NOW
    May 17, 2015
  4. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Yeh, Y11 & 12 are a little loopy; but, fwiw, they're not the be-and-end-all. They're just a stage. However well (or not) you do, you can always go on to do the things you'd actually like to do. Life is like that-- a myriad of ways to get most things done. :3
    May 17, 2015
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Life for me has been craycray for what feels like an eternity now. Hopefully I'll get a break around my birthday (July), but after that it's back into madness until Christmas time. ;_;
    May 17, 2015
  6. Aeroblitzer
    Aeroblitzer
    I agree it's not like the climax of your life. But I also feel as if it's 2 years I probably shouldn't risk playing around with. Idk if it's just me, but I feel it should be played safe. I've always been told "It's just 2 years, after that, you have a whole life waiting ahead" And I guess it's true - hence I'm deciding not to play games, and focus more on study.
    May 17, 2015
  7. Aeroblitzer
    Aeroblitzer
    And although I don't know how you feel ( Cause, I'm not in Uni ) But I have a family friend who's in medicine, and he's flat out atm. Apparently there's exams in June and stuff. So I'm guessing your life must also be tough atm. But I guess we can all apply the "Work hard these few initial years, then you have a whole life ahead to enjoy" motto.
    May 17, 2015
  8. zollie20
    zollie20
    Im also here, and haven't been here!
    May 20, 2015