1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Cobramuziek86

1. Pizza
    Pizza
    Awesome, we will play by Hamachi, Tunngle or whatever though, I do not have the newest BG release and lack moneys right now
    Jun 2, 2015
  2. Cobramuziek86
    Cobramuziek86
    Aww, I got the Enhanced Editions on steam, so i guess they wont be compatible :(
    Jun 2, 2015
  3. Pizza
    Pizza
    I'll see what I can do, when I get my next paycheck ;)
    Jun 4, 2015
  4. Cobramuziek86
    Cobramuziek86
    hahaha dedication :P you got a third player already?
    Jun 4, 2015
  5. Pizza
    Pizza
    Yeppo, a good friend of me wants to join. Relaxed fella, in for some laughs and fun. ^^
    Jun 5, 2015
  6. Cobramuziek86
    Cobramuziek86
    Nice :) Thoughts on what chars you guys will be playing, alignment etc? 2 chars each or just 1? NPC's or own chars?
    Jun 5, 2015
  7. Pizza
    Pizza
    Wasn't even aware we can make our own chars in multiplayer, 2 chars each. I'm fine with everything, but I insist on playing a thief, aside of that I'm fine with everything for char #2. He doesn't really give a damn, I want to play Chaotic Neutral, do what we like, when we like, how we like. If it fits the law, that's good, but if it doesn't, that isn't a problem. You?
    Jun 7, 2015
  8. Cobramuziek86
    Cobramuziek86
    Ill make some characters beforehand, then pick which one (or two) id like to play with. I'm thinking of a Fighter/Mage dualclass (so the mage can use bows), maybe a healer of some kind too :) Ill make them neutral as well then, to fit the party.
    Jun 7, 2015
  9. Cobramuziek86
    Cobramuziek86
    Just made a shitload of characters, gonna make more still, all kinds of classes and loyalties so i can pick whatever fits :)
    Jun 8, 2015