1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by kaggit

1. kaggit
    kaggit
    But then I find that your clan (Suck a penis I believe) does not have any clan page. I looked through all of the threads under the clans section and could not find it. I could have missed it of course so give me a link please,
    Jun 7, 2015
  2. kaggit
    kaggit
    otherwise I can't exactly accept a challenge from a non existent clan. IF it does actually have a clan page, then let us organize a time and date. If you were actually intent on fighting my clan that is...
    Jun 7, 2015
  3. PUNK123
  4. fraser741
    fraser741
    I have, and I have and I am glad to hear that we will be fighting in a clan war my friend.
    Jun 7, 2015
  5. fraser741
    fraser741
    we are in the competitive section thanks @PUNK123 for the post. Once again you are the man.
    Jun 7, 2015
  6. fraser741
    fraser741
    @kaggit We will fight not this weekend but possibly next If you are free?
    Jun 9, 2015
  7. kaggit
    kaggit
    That's surprising. I looked right through the competitive section and didn't find it. I have also just heard of what happened between this clan and fist. You do not even deserve to challenge my clan. Poor FIST had to suffer through that. They deserve better.
    Jun 9, 2015
  8. fraser741
    fraser741
    They deserve better, You are just as bad as them if you think that.
    Jun 18, 2015
  9. fraser741
    fraser741
    Look again coz I looked through and I found us up top. A little thing called your eyes might be useful
    Jun 18, 2015
  10. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Kaggit. Stop trying to pretend you are an adult. I dont care what you think your ge is, but if you say you are? Piss on your dick. Thats more then it deserves but you deserve a word for aspirering for the impossible.
    Aug 2, 2015
  11. kaggit
    kaggit
    I'm not pretending I am an adult, I'm a teenager. If it sounds like I'm pretending that I'm an adult it's probably because our maturity range is very wide, you being and the bottom. I can understand that children find it hard to believe people can grow up. I say that I am mature yet I am arguing with a little girl. Very ironic.
    Aug 3, 2015
  12. fraser741
    fraser741
    Wow u trol
    Aug 3, 2015
  13. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Kaggit, when you own your own house and have your own income and are married and dont wank daily.... i might take any of your egotistical i am so mature teen stance point seriously. Teenagers are not adults shit tit.
    Aug 4, 2015
  14. kaggit
    kaggit
    I never said teenagers were adults you keep getting it twisted, I merely said there is a vast difference between our maturity. You are obviously a child that has nothing better to do then insult others. Now leave me be.
    Aug 4, 2015
  15. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    I have plenty better to do. But this is my life dick weed. Now if you think you can measure maturity by the content in which one posts 'online' 'gaming' 'forums' (quotations to point out that all three of those are meaningless in the eyes of having a career and being an adult in which is a responsibility of maturity). then that just proves your ignorance.
    Aug 4, 2015
  16. fraser741
    fraser741
    11/10 trol kaggit
    Aug 4, 2015
  17. kaggit
    kaggit
    the contents of a post no matter where it is posted does somewhat depend on how mature you are. It would be ignorant to think otherwise. You can easily tell if this is true by examining posts an 11 year old has made 4 years ago. Then compare them to ones they make today.
    Fraser stop calling me a troll I'm far from it.
    Aug 5, 2015
  18. kaggit
    kaggit
    you know what I'm done, you guys are obviously just going to keep replying so you guys by all means keep bitching like little girls. I've got better things to do.
    Aug 5, 2015
  19. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    You! Better things to do! Oh, okay. A high horse is only worth sitting on if you retain such skills. I do! I sit on a high horse every day when i head out at 5am to muster sheep with my team of dogs. What time do you get up shit face, please tell me before midday. Or are you more immature and childish then you let on. I hope not because everyone already thinks your really bad dick fiddle.
    Aug 5, 2015
  20. kaggit
    kaggit
    So now it's a contest on who gets up the earliest. How much more pointless can you make this argument?
    I'm starting to doubt you are as old as you say you are. Someone half the age you claim to be would be more mature then you. Goodbye.
    Aug 6, 2015