1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by fraser741

1. fraser741
    fraser741
    I am trying to clean up my members who are obviously highly skilled (which is why I want to keep them) for defeating Fist over the weekend. And then I had trouble getting started.
    Jun 7, 2015
  2. fraser741
    fraser741
    But now I'm finally up and running semi smooth the first clan war I win ( against fist) accusations and insults have been flying left right and center. I now know that I have to be nice to 'annoying people' why can't they be nice back and offer the same 'niceness' I do.
    Jun 7, 2015
  3. fraser741
    fraser741
    Dominating the virtual planes of kag is harder than It seems I will have to realize that just coz someone seems nice most of the time they are sad and lost inside, sore losers, mean bullies or trolls and greifers. However defeating the supposed best clan give me confidence that we will prevail and rule the kag world once and for all.
    Jun 7, 2015
  4. Psiklaw
    Psiklaw
    you didnt defeat shit and this weird monologue is cringeworthy, please uninstall and go to sleep
    Jun 8, 2015
  5. fraser741
    fraser741
    Please uninstall your dick from my pants. I know you have a crush on me but go fuck an elephant coz that's all it seems you are useful for. On public thread I will not deface you. But you bought this shit to my back yard, and my back door ain't open to you. Try to fist it bitch in the end you will have a throat full of dick and cumin your mouth. SUCK A PENIS... Or are and will you?
    Jun 8, 2015
  6. fraser741
    Jun 8, 2015
  7. Psiklaw
    Psiklaw
    learn2talk
    Jun 8, 2015
  8. fraser741
    fraser741
    Learn to sex
    Jun 8, 2015
  9. UndulatingTitLord