1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by UndulatingTitLord

1. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    You have merged my nephews account with mine and incorrectly done so through misunderstanding. He is soon to be a owner of the game, and finally got around to making an account and you have stopped him from having fun, by warning and merging accounts. Please fix this. Encase your ofline for some time I also contact the team via email and othr admins. Please fix soon.
    Jun 16, 2015
  2. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    P.S. sorry for spamming. I was trying to bring new people into the forums and make friends in the forums who weren't 'popular/known'. won't do it again.
    Jun 16, 2015
  3. Sytoplasma
    Sytoplasma
    I believe FBB is really busy with school. I don't know how much power @Galen has as global moderator, but @Rayne is another administrator who may be able to help you.

Best of luck getting your accounts un-merged! I hope to see you around :D
    Jun 17, 2015
  4. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    syto have you even looked at the clan threads?
    Jun 17, 2015
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Yo, sorry about that. As Styo said, I'm currently bogged down with end-of-semester exams & assessments. I dun goofed on this one, apologies; but I believe Furai and I have sorted things out as best as can be managed. Please PM me if you've any further issues.
    Jun 17, 2015
  6. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    on a completely onrelated note: my whole family is going to make forum accounts. If you suddenly see me get 50 follows and 5k likes you'll know why. Its fine that we have the same ip because we are family and they will all agree with me on everything
    Jun 17, 2015
  7. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    You raise an angle that has been considered, PUNK, however: if forum accounts display sufficiently alt-ish behaviour then they'll be reviewed and dealt with as such--regardless of peoples' claims to the contrary. Everyone is innocent until proven beyond reasonable doubt.
    Jun 17, 2015
  8. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    i completely understand, but i still get to make my own bias >:)
    Jun 17, 2015