1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by thebonesauce

1. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    So I get a call from work yesterday saying that I am scheduled for work today, when my schedule had me requested off since I KNEW I wouldn't be home by 2. So I had to rush to check out of the hotel, flew down the turnpike in a massive rain storm, hurried up and returned my rental car, and just got home.

I started at 2.
    Jun 25, 2015
  2. Rhinu
    Rhinu
    I thought after the "..." there was gonna be a whole story. #dissapointed
    Jun 25, 2015
  3. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Oh, and the best part? I walked in my door with my vape, a couple dollars in my pocket and a cup of coffee. I left my cell phone somewhere at a rest stop in Eastern Ohio.
    Jun 25, 2015
  4. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    THERE'S MORE! Thanks for reading lel
    Jun 25, 2015
  5. Rhinu
    Rhinu
    Oh! Nevermind then!
    Jun 25, 2015
  6. Rhinu
    Rhinu
    Did you get your phone back?
    Jun 25, 2015
  7. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Nope. Kinda worked out though, I get my paycheck tomorrow and I'm up for an upgrade anyway. I take the phrase, "running til the wheels fall off," quite literally. It was an old iPhone 4, the front and back were both cracked (all the acrylic webbed out), the speaker on the bottom worked intermittently, and you could only see like 1/3 of the screen due to it being dropped so many fucking times.
    Jun 25, 2015
  8. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Plan is to go tomorrow before I start work and get my upgrade. Looking at getting a phone with more space, maybe an iPhone 5S, unless the 6 has more than like 8-16 gigs.
    Jun 25, 2015
  9. Rhinu
    Rhinu
    If I was you I'd get about 32, a little more expensive, but 16 gig is filled pretty quick
    Jun 25, 2015
  10. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    I'm looking right now, and for like $30 more a month I can get the one with 128gb storage. Or the 64gb one. They only really have 16, 64, and 128gb versions of the iPhone 6. I don't know, only reason I'm even getting an iPhone is because it'll be way cheaper than starting over with an Android or something.
    Jun 25, 2015
  11. Rhinu
    Rhinu
    $30 is quite a lot... I dont know I would go for the 64 then, i think it should be enough but it depends on what you use your phone for.
    Jun 25, 2015