1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by EhRa

1. Asu
    Asu
    "ftw" means for the win fyi
    Jul 15, 2015
  2. RadioActive
    RadioActive
    No, it's Fuck The What.
    Jul 15, 2015
  3. MadMeerkat
    MadMeerkat
    @eragon200012 Giving constructive criticism on how aphelions role-play's trailer could be better (and it could) is hardly something to get annoyed over.
    Jul 15, 2015
  4. MadMeerkat
    MadMeerkat
    When I think about it, why don't we let one of the social forum moderators decide?
    well @stabborazz @Sohkyo @Aphelion @zhuum
    What do you think? is giving constructive criticism towards the improvement of the trailer a nuisance? Or a crime?
    Jul 15, 2015
  5. Asu
    Asu
    We are meaning you only are bumping 1-3 years old threads
    Jul 15, 2015
  6. MadMeerkat
    MadMeerkat
    Yes, I get that @AsuMagic, but it shouldn't be a problem if someone is simply suggesting something to improve on another thing. Should it?
    Jul 15, 2015
  7. EhRa
    EhRa
    Im not talking about Aphelions as Asu said. You bump up old threads that have been discussed many times, pushing them up into the list. And those convos may have involved old versions of the game. I suggest you look at the written date on the Op's post and on the last posts.
    Jul 16, 2015
  8. SirDangalang
    SirDangalang
    Honest mistake, when I joined the forum I used to do it a lot too :3
    Jul 17, 2015