1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by kaggit

1. kaggit
    kaggit
    Seeing as you have never replied to me in the past, (Look below at my comments) I'm giving you 5 days. IF you don't reply within then then I will be battling another clan.
    Jul 23, 2015
  2. Stevedog
    Stevedog
    What kaggit is trying to say is, if you don't give a response within 5 days, he will request that your clan be disqualified for not participating.
    Jul 23, 2015
  3. kaggit
    kaggit
    I did try to be nice. But obviously it didn't pay off.
    Jul 24, 2015
  4. fraser741
    fraser741
    Um I have replied in the past in fact all the times you message me I reply. Our clan is scattered over the world but I am in the New Zealand Auss region, I have been offline for a while. But I will try to regroup my clan after the Pl incident and fight you. What date would be best for you ?
    Jul 25, 2015
  5. fraser741
    fraser741
    Also who said we are vsing in the first round? I havn't had anyone message me besides you about this?
    Jul 25, 2015
  6. kaggit
    kaggit
    Fraser you are clearly ignoring me. You are active says your profile so respond already.
    Jul 26, 2015
  7. fraser741
    fraser741
    I did look above I am not ignoring you @kaggit
    Jul 26, 2015
  8. kaggit
    kaggit
    Fraser you are clearly ignoring me. You were on today and you have not replied. I've been told that you did reply but I have not received anything from you. This is stupid.
    Jul 26, 2015
  9. fraser741
    fraser741
    For the last time I have replied
    Jul 26, 2015
  10. Dargona1018
    Dargona1018
    kaggit, did you accidentally Ignore fraser?
    I've had that problem in the past with other XenForo forums, and it can be quite annoying.
    Jul 27, 2015
  11. kaggit
    kaggit
    Turns out, yeah he was on my ignore list, however I know I did not add him, I've never ignored anyone my entire life so an admin must have.
    Jul 27, 2015
  12. Dargona1018
    Dargona1018
    Eh, it was probably an accident of some kind.
    I don't think anyone would be enough of a douche to purposely ignore someone, then use it against then, and then lie about it.
    Jul 27, 2015
  13. kaggit
    kaggit
    I definitely did not do that. And it definitely was not me. Fraser and I had a massive fight a few months back, I can see why an admn would add him to my ignore list.
    Jul 27, 2015
  14. fraser741
    fraser741
    I do believe you as we had burred the hatchet, However I might ask a few admins to see which one it was :)
    Jul 27, 2015
  15. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    My gox kaggit. Thats halirious. You accidentaly added someone without knowing. Jesus fucking crist thats so stupid that its so funny that it might kill me. Unless you use those tactics to tdy and kill me in kag... i think im pretty safe.
    Aug 2, 2015
  16. kaggit
    kaggit
    I did not add him an admin did. I've already said this so the stupid one is you not me. Also it doesn't take much to kill you in kag so I wouldn't even have to use that.
    Aug 3, 2015
  17. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Keep talking kaggit. We beleive everything you say, compltly. Sometimes i just sit their in awe out how right you are.... always!
    Aug 4, 2015
  18. kaggit
    kaggit
    Keep jerking Titlord, you'll wont be lonely forever. Or actually, you might if you continue to be such an ass.
    Aug 4, 2015
  19. kaggit
    kaggit
    I'm not going to say it again, leave me be. I'm not interested in talking to you.
    Aug 4, 2015
  20. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    If you are not interested in talking to me stop. Thats all you have to do. I have a wife, a house, a job, 5 cats, 7 dogs, 7000 sheep 800 cattle 80 horses, and a talent for making people assume that choice of language defines intelligence maturity and much more. In actual fact these are the basics of deeper meaning. Subjective is life.
    Aug 4, 2015
  21. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    As I tell people in my fantasy and sci-fi novels. Nothing is black and white. You are a teenager. You will not believe or understand but think I speak nonsense and arrogance. I can live with that, but can you live with a stranger insulting you? Not yet, but this is the lesson I teach. And only those who laugh are the victor.
    Aug 4, 2015
  22. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    But of course, some things are never for the feeble minded.
    Aug 4, 2015
  23. fraser741
    fraser741
    KAGGIT STOP TROLLING
    Aug 4, 2015
  24. kaggit
    kaggit
    Fraser shut up please I don't troll. And Titlord who are you to say what I can and cannot do? Sure I can live with a stranger insulting me I get it all the time. It's kinda a part of playing kag you get insulted all of the time. I am a very smart person so calling me feeble minded? You are far off, really.
    Aug 5, 2015
  25. kaggit
    kaggit
    God I don't log on every day to continue this pointless argument, if you really are an adult with all the things you say you have then you should be more mature then me, if that's the case why are you carrying on just like I am? Not very mature. I'm going to "like Fraser said" burn the hatchet so don't bother replying again I'm not going to respond. IF you must respond PM me..
    Aug 5, 2015
  26. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    My cock is fully erect kaggit le faggot, and your trolling arse will never comprehend what i have said dispite my attempt at an explanation which i do not always gift to such egotistical pricks. Please respond. I want you to, it males me laugh.
    Aug 5, 2015
  27. fraser741
    fraser741
    I can deal with burring the hatchet if you stop trollling
    Aug 5, 2015
  28. kaggit
    kaggit
    Yeah sure, I'll go Fraser as my beef with you is over. Just one more thing, Titlord, if you get erected by me then don't get your hopes up.
    Aug 6, 2015
  29. fraser741
    fraser741
    Aug 6, 2015