1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by RadioActive

1. Skinney
    Skinney
    @RadioActive , magazines should be able to save; mat_bombs, mat_waterbombs, mat_arrows, mat_waterarrows, mat_firearrows, mat_bombarrows, and food. If this is not the case let me know and I will take a look.
    Jul 29, 2015
  2. RadioActive
    RadioActive
    Hmm when we tested the maze map, probably my bro ate the burger and we did not notice that. I just tested it now on sandbox and it works. Sorry for bothering you. Would be also cool if lanterns works, for now they are saved as a bombs :D
    And I have one more question. I can make a mechanism where I need to use two levers to turn on something (let's say it's obstructor). Is this possible to reverse it?
    Jul 29, 2015
  3. RadioActive
    RadioActive
    I mean a mechanism where you need to use two levers (not only one of them) to turn obstructor off? I tried with inverters but it does not work like I thought and obstructors can be opened with only one lever: https://goo.gl/0gEdyN
    Probably I'm 2noob or it's just not possible. Thanks anyway, Skinney.
    Jul 29, 2015
  4. RadioActive
    RadioActive
    Btw. Skinney it irritates me when I have to hit a wire, lamp, anything from mechanisms 5 times to destroy it. It's not that bad when you build something simple on sandbox just to test it, but when you're working on something huge and need to re-build/fix sth, it's a pain in the ass.. What about 3 hits? >:)
    Jul 30, 2015
  5. Skinney
    Skinney
    Possibly, I would recommend just hosting in local w/ sv_test on, you can use the hotkey 'x' to destroy stuff. Should be a good holdover until editor.
    Jul 30, 2015