1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by UndulatingTitLord

1. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    I wish to fight this same cause. We must join forces together again, to stop greifing trolling and admin abuse of power. Once we reach our goal of free and fun kag, then we can fight to the death. But until then lets help one another reach our mutual goal,join forces one and for all.
    Aug 2, 2015
  2. fraser741
    fraser741
    I knew you would come crawling back! I don't know If I can be an aly with you. YOU LEFT ME and went roug and I don't even know why...

You Are right though I do take trolling griefing and admin abuse maybe even more seriously than you and It all need to stop. Our goals are the same but we go different ways about things, and you are my nemesis...
    Aug 2, 2015
  3. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Trust me, just yesterday i would have rathered eat my left testical then work with you again. But griefing and trolling is terrible in kag. And dont get me started on admin abuse. Like i said. Dark days indeed.

If ww dont take action now, then things might go beyond the smartest and greatest kag players power to stop it. By that i mean us. But together?
    Aug 2, 2015
  4. fraser741
    fraser741
    You are right It is getting beyond just my control, I may need help from a higher purpose... I need time to think though, shall we call a ceasefire of our 2 clans for the time being while I consider your proposal... What is it, what do you have in mind for our clans?
    Aug 2, 2015
  5. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Yes. I know. But though our gods are named peace and love, did i tell you in what form? Peace is the god of peace by any means nessasary, ans love is a large tit sexy fucking milf or teen or whatever fantasy you love that hates griefing and likes sucking cock, she doss what your clan stands for.
    Aug 2, 2015
  6. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    You see my gods, dont hate you for what you do or what you want. Its that you seem to defy them when all he wants is execution and all she wants is to suck your dick.
    Aug 2, 2015
  7. fraser741
    fraser741
    Wow detailed
    Aug 2, 2015
  8. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Indeed. For if we may find moral ground on these matters, then an allience to defeat trolling griefing and admin abuse can and will be met.
    Aug 2, 2015
  9. icemusher
    icemusher
    lmao
    Aug 3, 2015
  10. fraser741
    fraser741
    Give me time Un, I call a ceasefire if you do too
    Aug 3, 2015
  11. UndulatingTitLord
    Aug 4, 2015
  12. fraser741
    fraser741
    Very well we shall drink ale and break bread at house SAP celebrating a seas to a war longing before time was made Pl
    Aug 4, 2015