1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by fraser741

1. fraser741
    fraser741
    There are now 3 leaders to SAP each with the same goal. I and @UndulatingTitLord have both proved how valuable we are to controlling abuse. And have showen our strength in fighting it. @Crewsuffix has the same goal we have and now owns 1/3 of the sap'in'knights as well as 1/3 of the clan. We need at least 3 leaders as we have many in our clan and many applications coming in.
    Aug 20, 2015
  2. fraser741
    fraser741
    I think soon we will become more than a clan but we will be an army that all will face all will be shreckt. Also we are probably ready for another clan war, Probably. any takers?
    Aug 20, 2015
  3. Psiklaw
    Psiklaw
    fight FIST if you dare, rascals
    Aug 20, 2015
  4. fraser741
    fraser741
    I will start a consensus with the other 2 leaders, You request is Pending we will get back to you as soon as we can. @Psiklaw
    Aug 21, 2015
  5. fraser741
  6. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Interesting. I cannot see me agreeing to this at all until many standards and requests are met by FIST, and inside our own clan. The brotherhoods first and most important stance point on a clan war with FIST, is that they admit their defeat, publicly, they must confess to the high priest! (myself)
    Aug 21, 2015
  7. Psiklaw
    Psiklaw
    stfu noob we don't need to do nothin'
    If you don't want to fight us properly then you are the coward, don't try to force bullshit on us as we are already a respected clan, you still have to earn that lol no one takes you seriously lmao don't be so preponderous
    Aug 22, 2015
  8. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Hey, your the one that asked us. If you can't handle it, don't ask lol.
    Aug 22, 2015
  9. Psiklaw
    Psiklaw
    no, you are the one who asked for cw challenges, if you can't handle that, don't ask lol
    Aug 23, 2015
  10. fraser741
    fraser741
    Its ok @Psiklaw calm your tits. If @Crewsuffix agrees then he will have to fight 2v1 But if I get any more of your troll shit I will pull out and report you.
    Aug 24, 2015
  11. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    I can. When you stop being a greifer/troller and admit it.
    Aug 24, 2015
  12. Psiklaw
    Psiklaw
    tell me when you become big boys and dare a fair fight, until then, I will ignore you.
    Aug 25, 2015
  13. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    I think you meant to post that on the FIST clan forum, and please don't speak for me.
    Aug 25, 2015
  14. fraser741
    fraser741
    @Psiklaw you ask for a clan war then pull out... Are you king of the pussy trolls? that is a genuine question
    Aug 26, 2015
  15. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    there is video proof your "win" was fraudulent and you all suck at kag(not just penises) You said you would face all the clans and then fight fist. It is several months later and you havent done anything you freaking noobs
    Aug 29, 2015
  16. fraser741
    fraser741
    We are trying to organize our clan, and now we have 2 leaders our motives have changed, I still wish this however our main goal is to stop griefing and admin abuse. And also there is no vid evidence that shows we lost, All it showed it we won 2ce out of 3 matches.
    Aug 29, 2015
  17. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    that you won non-official games and have no idea how clanwars work*
    Aug 29, 2015
  18. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    We agreed three rounds all up. And we won two of three. There is no further question as to whether it was unofficial or not, as three rounds irrelevant of official or unofficial is what we agreed. ( - do you understand this or not, a simple yes or no will suffice - )
    Aug 31, 2015
  19. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    i understand how clanwars work, you on the otherhand do not
    Aug 31, 2015
  20. fraser741
    fraser741
    You might understand how cok wars work
    Oct 4, 2015