1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by fraser741

1. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    no its just your spam and idiocracy that brings attention to you
    Aug 29, 2015
  2. Asu
    Asu
    Find at least 5 people from the community that isn't pissed of your shit
    Aug 29, 2015
    Biurza likes this.
  3. fraser741
    fraser741
    What shit you dic. My clan members for one, and not your trol friends so what every one you know is %2 maybe %3 of the forums everyone else treats me as the respected person I am.
    Aug 29, 2015
  4. Asu
    Asu
    Everything you've done trying to be serious was stupid, the proof is that everyone shitposted on every thread or anything else you've done recently along with undulating
    Aug 29, 2015
    Biurza likes this.
  5. fraser741
    fraser741
    No just a few trols like you trying to piss us of. Good luck m9
    Aug 29, 2015
  6. Asu
    Asu
    Have fun griefing \o
    Aug 29, 2015
    Biurza likes this.
  7. fraser741
    fraser741
    I don't you trol I am offended you said that
    Sep 2, 2015
  8. fraser741
    fraser741
    you also need to get over yourself and understand if you attack people, they will retaliate were it hurts. Just so you know incase someone does this to you.
    Sep 2, 2015
  9. Asu
  10. fraser741
    fraser741
    You send me to a link that doesn't exist? of a video not there? cool bro
    Sep 2, 2015
  11. Asu
    Asu
    Because the video was removed. But there was a reason for why you got banned.
    Sep 2, 2015
    Biurza likes this.
  12. fraser741
    fraser741
    What like 8 months ago?
    Sep 3, 2015
  13. Asu
    Asu
    Do you feel like 8 months is super long?
    Sep 3, 2015
    Biurza likes this.
  14. fraser741
    fraser741
    Um yeah lot can happen in 8 months... The start of sap? The rebirth of it? The break off into PL? The merge of 2 great clans? The second rebirth? And now @Crewsuffix has gone to make a trol clan to try and get us anti trolers removed, He is trying to pull off a double troll.
    Sep 4, 2015
  15. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    And now we both are trying to start a group to stop and prevent what yes in the past I have taken a part in. Constant movement and growth, and I am actually setting up heaps of paperwork. Spreadsheets, I even set up and email address to give those who prove viable assets.
    Sep 5, 2015