1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by UndulatingTitLord

1. Asu
    Asu
    False. Galen, FBB and everyone from the staff has nothing to do and are against ATGA. Don't try to look superior.
    Sep 5, 2015
  2. Bammboo
    Bammboo
    But my grapes ;-;
    Sep 5, 2015
  3. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Not false. I am having a PM with FBB and myself and we are writing the new one. I can add you to the PM but I won't. Instead, I will link you to the new page that FBB is going to introduce with a brief explanation of what it is before I post the info about it myself. @AsuMagic , only open your mouth when you know what you are talking about. PM FBB if you don't believe me.
    Sep 5, 2015
  4. Bammboo
    Bammboo
    so FBB has control of my grapes then. I will be sure to write a strongly worded letter detailing how I want my grapes to be treated. Thanks ATGA, you truly are the best grape association out there.
    Sep 5, 2015
  5. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    No problem, but I will look as well, and be sure to find your grapes and notify the correct authorities.
    Sep 5, 2015